Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ashaaq's Whitelist Application [ Accepted - Jase ]

ashaaq

Villager
Ashaaq's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Ashaaq

Country & Timezone: USA (Central Time)

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: Out of character actions for example using information from out of or in the RP that should be played as unknown information and using it to your advantage. Powergaming: Making your character too OP where it ruins the fun for everyone else is an example

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am just a gamer who has been exploring for a good roleplay server for awhile now and honestly am very impressed with this one. I also do other things in the side like play sports and read books. Another hobby of mine is animating and its partially why I was looking for a good RP server with lore because maybe I could animate parts of the story or things for events and etc. After reading the lore I was inspired by how vast and open ended the world you've built is and I think it would be awesome if I could make even small parts of it come to life.

Referral: I found the site on planetminecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Trayuuk

Race: Makani: The LeiMakani Clan

Appearance: 5ft 8. Male Makani. Primary Skin Color is black has shades of cool colors throughout his body (mainly blues, pinks, teal, and purple). His wings embodies these colors the most and show them blended in a beauiful gradient. The black skin makes it seems like he would be part PoMakani but the iridescent shades throughout his body and his vibrant wings marks his place in the LeiMakani. He wears a purple skirt with a teal and silver lining and accessorizes with blue, black, and pink leather bands tied around his legs and arms.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: I will get the skin commissioned if I get accepted but here is a bird that is sort of the inspiration: srgt.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Only just recently fully growing out his wings, Trayuuk is still only just beginning his life in Altera. Where he once only just viewed the island from his family's canopy in a tree, he now plans to work and mark his place in the Makani society. With the help of some of his friends he wants to built a stage where he invites Makanis to come and listen to the music he creates. He was always creative and always wanting to perform as a LeiMakani, so this was something he would truly love to do. After their island of Vata'inu fell and crashed onto Altera, Trayuuk has always been curious of the outside world and what more their is to learn. The eeriness and plague on the island tempts him to investigate. But will he abide his duty as a performer and continue his place in the Makani culture, or will he venture out into the world to learn more about Altera. Overall Trayuuk is very introverted and has only few friends. His father is a leatherworker so he is often seen with lots of new clothes. His mother died after she gave birth to him. He is an only child so it was considered a rare occurrence since mothers could usually birth 2-3 fletchlings. His father often tells him its because he is as special as 100 fletchlings. And although death isn't something they believe is final or sad, Trayuuk can't help but feel troubled sometime when remembering her. But often times when he looks up at Manna in times of despair he can hear his mothers callings through Manna's blessings. Trayuuk's father is a very boastful and loud Makani, but also can be seen to be quite mysterious with a dark side to him. Tray tries to get him to talk more about his past and his mother but he often avoids these conversations. Tray's looks often gets him confused to be in the Po clan but his father has always assured everyone that the small patches of color on his body and wings marks him to be with Lei. And anyone that challenges this gets met with his fathers rare rage. Eventually Tray became so unsure about anything in his past that he begged Manna to tell him more. Eventually through a dream Manna led him to his grandfathers tree where he saw a vision of his past. The vision showed his grandfather teaching Tray's father the importance of boundaries between the clans. The vision fast forwards to Tray's father secretly meeting up with a girl Makani from the Po clan. She had the black look that Tray was mostly composed of and his father had the colorful look that he also had bits of. The vision than showed the bright moon, and from that day came Trayuuk in secret. The story took a heavy turn then when it showed that his mother actually did survive the birth of Tray but out of guilt and shamefulness his father decided to kill his mother. Learning this angered Tray to the point where he went to the PoMakani clan to learn more about their different lifestyle from the Lei. Knowing his mother wouldn't want him to take revenge on his father through violence, Tray instead chose to abandon his home and find a new one. Being a mixed breed however made him lost in which clan he should stay in. It was also hard for him to leave the Lei because he loved their lifestyle much more than the Po. With such a troubled history and uncertain fate, Trayuuk is sure to make a lasting impact on Altera

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Welcome to Hollowworld!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.