Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AtomicKittenArmy Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
AtomicKittenArmy
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes I have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming: The act in which you exaggerate the strengths of your character to make them invincible or unfair.

Metagaming: The act of using OOC knowledge or information IC.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cukie1

8. Tell us about yourself!
Graduating grade 12 student. I used to play on another RP server, but I drifted away from it about 4 years ago. I really want to get back into roleplaying but I wanted to join a smaller community to get to know the people better. I’m trying to get as many of my IRL friends to join this server. Aside from that, I play D&D with a few of them from time to time. I watch a lot of Netflix and anime, of course I play a lot of games too.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I’m actually in the process of creating my own game. It’s still very early in development but I plan on having a free demo sometime in the near future
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Wasn’t referred. Found it on google while looking for a RP server to play

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Noru Beckle

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Skin color: White/Caucasian

Height: 5’8

Hair: Brownish gray, color. Clean cut/Fold over, style

Facial hair: Trimmed beard stretching from one end of his face to the other

Build: Slim

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Don’t have a picture but appearance should do its job

Written Test!

As Noru stepped off the unsettling ship, he immediately turned back around placing his hands on his knees and let out vomit into the sea. Akaidian lets out a chuckle “’ad a bit of a rough ride, eh?” he cheerfully says patting him on the back. “Remind me to never take a ship again” Noru says exhausted, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. Standing up straight and looking out on storms landing and takes in the view. “What made us so lucky to wash up in such a disgusting place” Noru says disgusted, his arms now crossed across his chest. Akaidian, standing beside him “life was so much better back in the Northern Kingdoms” his voice slow and low as he lets out a groan to accompany his statement. “If you want to go back to undead swarms, my friend, the boat can go two ways” Noru begins to walk into the city as Akaidian follows behind closely. “I for one, I think what we have here, we can make do with this.”. Akaidian tugs on Noru as he walks, not watching where he’s going, to stop him from walking into a lady walking perpendicular to them. “I think right now we need to find ourselves somewhere to think before we cause a commotion” Akaidian advises Noru whom is still in deep thought. “Not now, I’m thinking” Noru says, swatting the air in Akaidian’s general direction. Akaidian smirks slightly as he directs Noru to the nearest tavern.
“Oh! More newcomers” the tavern owner says as she walks over to the table Noru and Akaidian take a seat at. “How could you tell” Akaidian says, curious if they stuck out like a sore thumb. “Your friend here has vomit on himself, either you two were drinking midday or he has a slight case of sea sickness”. Akaidian smirks at the keep and raises and arm on the table. “One of those was true but I don’t think the other sounds like such a bad idea”. The keep lets out a cheerful laugh “What can get for you two then?” Akaidian hold up two fingers “We’ll take two of your specials” the keep nods and heads behind the counter to make the drinks. Noru, still in deep thought, shoots up to sit up straight and looks at Akaidian “Let’s start here”. Akaidian, confused asks “What do you mean?” Noru leans in closer to Akaidian “This city, there probably plenty of washed up, confused people looking for work. We can hire them and start here.”. Akaidian, scratches his beard “ah, I see your plan now. We were never able to get off the ground back home, this might be our chance”. Noru leans back in his chair and folds his arms, raising one eye brow “You’re catching on”. The keep comes back to the table and Akaidian scrubs together enough to pay for the drinks along with a small tip. Akaidian, with one hand holding his pitcher “How do you suggest we start? We have little money to our name” he says as he takes a large gulp. “Odd jobs, here and there. Just enough till we can find a place.” Noru’s pitcher remains on the table and he remains laid back in his chair. Foam around Akaidian’s mouth and beard “We best start as soon as we can. Day light doesn’t last forever you know” he says as he slams down the pitcher onto the table. “Then let’s finish up here and start” Noru says as he picks up his pitcher. “Now that’s something I can drink to” they both clink their pitchers together and tilt their heads back as they drink their drinks.

~~~

Noru and Akaidian stand outside an inn not far from the harbor. “We meet back here before dark” Noru says to Akaidian as they start outside the inn. “Aye, I’m to search for people to recruit?” Akaidian says to Noru. As Noru begins to walk off he says “Yes and make sure they can handle a little bit of work”. Noru walks aimlessly for a while, learning the city and seeing the faces around but sees nobody he would trust working with so he heads back to the inn to call it a day. On Noru’s way back to the inn, he continues to think about how to carry out his plans in this new world and without Akaidian to guide him, Noru is narrowly missing on coming citizens. Not seeing Akaidian has returned. Noru lays in bed and thinks about his new life in Altera and the endless opportunities as he falls asleep.

((I would like to add, Akaidian is my friend who should be applying soon))

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over. I may take some time or relieve to another mentor, as it's late

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Please do remove any mentions of other servers.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.