Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Aug 22: 2pm pst] Mid-Summer/Autumn Festival of the Isle

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
xThe Mid-Summer/Autumn Festivalx

(IGNORE THE TAILS ON THOSE FIGURES)

x Countdown x
(*Poster on Crossroads and Grafjell Boards*)

A day of Celebration around a large bonfire. Dance. Drinks. Music. Merriment.

"It is said the Moors celebrate the long days and short nights by disbanding the apparent and occasionally barring ranks between them for one night. The Nobles, the Middle Class and the Tel' come together for drinks, merriment and the occasional brawl."

The Grey Isle's citizens and visiting travelers with well intentions are welcome to attend this rare cultural phenomena that will be held on the Isle itself. Directions will be given. Free Drinks and food along with music to be played.

Requesting:
Bards/Musicians [Multiple: 4, possibly]
Caterersrss [o]

Mini-Contest:

A Contest for the title of the "Best Bard to travel the West."
Theme: The Grey Isle / Moors / The Grey Lady

What you have to do: Sing a bard/poem/music/what-have-you with one of those themes above.
Judging: Whoever gets the most applause from the audience wins.
Reward: 10k (Depending on entrants, it can increase.)

Date: August 22.. 2pm pst is the aim.
Where: The Grey Isle / Grafjell
Specific Location: Dock Line.

Bone Crowns:

x-x
bonehat1.png
x-x

bonehat2.png

x-x

drunkenbonehat.png

Grafjelliannssss. Yes- I tagged a lot of people- a few travelers. Mwha- I know some of you are alts/don't have time, so it's alright. c;

@Estes241 @BrianAT16 @CthulhuPeople (AND FAMILY @Sizzix ) @Hogo-Sha Kitsune (And +1 @Desalina) @Niek Morenta @TurtlePrada @Smurf @bettemus99 @godfather1 @GrimReaper @Raith @Bob_the_BuilderPet @Kyle1322 @Tempy_ @Azur @Elz (Wherever she is ;c)

Help me out and tag Bards? I don't mind temp bards just to nab the contest money~

Last edited:

Magiik

Lord of Altera
Um hello yes maybe Garrick Warden fiddler extraordinaire can play yes.

I'll start collecting a few songs to play.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*Poster is tacked only on Grafjell's Message Board for now.* So yes- news. ..I'll get to the crossroads later.

Also- There's a chance that intricate, yet frail bone-crowns (Polished/cleansed) will be passed out (As Estes told me about more details on the holiday. ie- flower crowns. Hence the twist we decided). So I'll post some interesting variety of head pieces before the event on the main post. Anyone who wants to take part can edit the crowns in to their skins. (Or make your own)~

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Shall be there.
And yes, maybe bring babby. If babby isn't too busy playing other characters that might be there. :heart: