Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Aug 22: 2pm pst] Mid-Summer/Autumn Festival of the Isle

Magiik

Lord of Altera
So, uh...

Apparently, I have plans on the 22nd that I had forgotten about. Unfortunately, these are plans I don't want to miss, so I'll be absent for the event. Sorry. I hope it goes really well.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So I may or may not be able to make it depending on when I get home this Saturday. If I get home in time I will be there, if not I hope it goes well.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
You better be there, we gotta have that tri-monthly RP.
I've been conscripted to slave labor at my brothers this Saturday. ;-; When I'm done we'll be *Shudders* socializing and I don't know when that particular horror will end. :p

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Huff. I regrettably can't make this. Unforeseen plans will keep me off all platforms until Sunday afternoon.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
my bard has seen this IC, her though process "how am i supposed to write a song about those things?" so what im ooc asking is does it have to have words or can it just be like, music?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Music is a-ok. It helps if it follows the themes, but you know- upbeat medieval drums are great for bonfire dancing. (If you don't dance around the bonfire, I will be of sads). Basically anything is good, yes.

Also- to anyone who can't make it, that's alright. It's the thought that counts~ I'll be happy drinking all those in-game Rum ... by muhself.. (No- go be real life social.)

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
with the help of the wonderful @Rimu a poem thingy has been crafted, that is really cool imo, just need to find some music for the background of it

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'd love to go, but Lilly has no reason to ;^;