Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Awesome artists, I call on thee!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Velocitrops:
Velocitrops.png

The thumbnail looks pretty bad :p

And now it's bedtime, but before I go to snoozeland, I need to make sure it's okay with you all that I save your work onto my computer for use later when i start putting the images into the game, is everyone okay with that?

Also, i'd be really grateful if anyone could:

1. Tidy the current sprites up to make them look like Nintendo sprites, the outlines need definite attention.
2. Make backsprites for the sprites we have.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Sorted, as far as I can tell. Didn't edit much shading, primarily the outlines.

I changed this one's feet a bit, because with the outline, it didn't work so much.
Hmm.png

Just the outline and some fingers.
MossGuy.png

Just the outline.
Triangel.png

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Sanguigon.png
Sanguigon (Dragon/Dark)

The eyes took ages to get right... anyways can someone tidy up the outline and do some shading on this one for me? I'm gonna try and pump some more out.

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
What API are you using? Also I may be able to get my hubby to work on something for you. He helped me do some sprites for the game I was building and never finished. You can take a look at the game Here. http://thepopeisgod.com/

The main character and the 2 ppl in the town are not his but the old lady outside the town and the mermaid in the lake are both his. Also he did some of tiling.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I helped you test that out, remember? :D

Let's see, we have the FireRed base ROM, and i'm using a programme called unlz.gba to insert them into the ROM.

Any other information you'd need?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
oh so you are doing a red version hack then.? sweet.
Firered yes, the GBA remake of the original. unlz was made primarily for fire red and my text editor actually has a complete .ini file for all the text, whereas you cannot get a complete .ini anywhere on the internet for r/s/e

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Evolutionary set, definitely not my best work and they need some serious tidying up, outline editing and shading:

Condy:
Condy.png

Conduet:
Conduet.png

Conductrik:
Conductrik.png

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Nessadon:
Nessadon.png

I should be able to do one more before I go off for the night.

By the way, I went back through the thread and saved all of the sprites that are finished and are ready to be inserted into the game, the list as it stands:

• Chompiweed
  • Hammerton
  • Karmadillo
  • Mossgolm
  • Sanguigon
  • Triangel
  • Velocitrops
  • Weedor

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Last of the night:

Flarelip:
Flarelip.png

Also, one I forgot to upload yesterday

Zwevious:
Zwevious.png
I need some serious help with the eyes on these sprites, they all look pretty bad.

List of sprites that still need editing.

• Conductrik
  • Conduet
  • Condy
  • Easterun
  • Flarelip
  • Mossgolm
  • Nessagon
  • Totemtrull
  • Zwevious