Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Awesome artists, I call on thee!

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
I'm lazy, i'll do some more sprites tomorrow!

Also, we need someone to do some backsprites, as once all the front and back sprites are done the sooner I can begin to create the game itself. ?
I'll get right on Spriglet's back sprite!

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Nessadon.png
This is my personal favourite thusfar.
I haven't done the rest yet, but I'll get right on that now.
If you didn't notice, I'm doing them in order of my own preference :p

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
And Arikick:
Arikick.png
This one was already done really well, basically all I had to do was fix up the outline and do the shading. I changed the position of the left leg too, but that's just because I thought it looked more Pokémon-y; really well done with that one, Floop.

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
And Arikick:
View attachment 13815
This one was already done really well, basically all I had to do was fix up the outline and do the shading. I changed the position of the left leg too, but that's just because I thought it looked more Pokémon-y; really well done with that one, Floop.
Thanks! great job on the editing to, looks like an official pokemon :D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
:oops: I'm sorry, I've had that pokemon in my mind for ages. And I looooooove colours!
But how? 1 pixel is 1 pixel, how did you manage it?

The pokemon itself looks phenominal, which is why I want to know how the blaze rods you managed to get that much detail into a 64x64 pixel image.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Uuum.. Colour combination? I just used paint, and began to play with the colours.. The darker colours, the deeper place. Lighter colours, means high places. Light, front, dark, back. Peice of cake :)

ducati38

High King
now you need to do the same dragon again but in high def :p (this is the part where you say challange accepted :))