Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AznAran - Application [Approved - Back]

00Repulse

Villager
Hey if you can help me on one thing what sections are those questions in? or do you want me to read the whole thing? I will if you want. I have all day :p

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Please do read the whole things. As I said earlier, it helps you get a better understanding of how things works.

00Repulse

Villager
Okay I'm only about 1/10 the way thought haha sorry if I have a lot of questions but these are the kind that I dont think are in the guide
Do I have to use my Username for my character name?
Or did you mean I just have to use it when I'm not RPing

Backstay

Lord of Altera
The name people can see will be AznAran like on every other server. When you are roleplaying in-character people (whose RP characters knows your character's name) will call you by your character's name. But the name people can see is the name you called your minecraft account, which is AznAran in this case.

I'm waiting patiently for answers to my questions :) It's the last step in whitelisting.

00Repulse

Villager
I have question two. Its an area not owned by the Silver Crown and is PvP enabled, bandits roam there and is a good place to mine as you get paid for mining stone. As for question one the only thing I know currently is that the currency is Radiants

00Repulse

Villager
Hey Backstay I don't think it says anything about how to check money in-game, could you give me a hint, I must have missed it :(

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I'll give you two new questions then...

What is the Eastern Frontier?
Give three examples of skins that are not allowed on the server.

00Repulse

Villager
thanks man, the Eastern Frontier is a safehaven and is safe from PvP but you dont earn as much currency in Radiants as a miner

00Repulse

Villager
and two a blue creeper suit hehe thats seriously what it tells you, a robotic suit, and a man in a black vest with a rifle on his back

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Yes, Rei's Minimap is allowed. So is More Player Models. As long as it's not hacks or mods that gives you an unfair advantage.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack
Role-Play training camp
The Players' Handbook
The Role-Play Character Assistance Team(RP-CAT)

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.