Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beauty of the ocean - Bewpy's Profile

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
okay, making a mental note to lock the door when I go to bed of a night.

And to NEVER under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES drink anything you hand me.

NNud6398

Lord of Altera
Name: Bewpy
Race: Mermaid/Siren
Hair: Light orange
Eyes: Dark orange
Skin: Scaly, with a mermaid's tail.
Identifying Marks: Mermaid's tail, seashell bra, pink scales.
Strengths: Swimming, Beauty, Magic, Potions, Singing (Siren's song)
Weaknesses and fears: Land (Can dry out), Pirates, Fishermen
Profession: Attacking sailors, Luring men to their deaths, Dragging beautiful women across the ocean floor.
Extra: Mermaid tears can be used to make someone ageless (They can still die of outside forces), a mermaid's kiss can stop people from drowning (temporarily)

Part 1 - The Mortal

The night was cold and windy. A storm was coming, Bewpy could feel it in the water. Trouble was on it's way. She hid behind the rocks in the ocean and waited. A tiny boat came into view. Mortals. Bewpy dove under the water to her cave to get her poison. These mortals would not destroy the ancient traditions of merfolk this day. Her sisters were more hospitable and welcoming than herself, which worried Bewpy. They would learn the hard way that nothing good comes from the land-dwellers, but Bewpy wasn't about to take that chance. When she had decided on a particularly wicked potion, she re-surfaced. There was only one mortal on the beach. He walked around the rocks, exploring this new, beautiful place. Bewpy found it disgusting that he dare set foot on her sacred home. She willed the water to sneakily climb over the rock he was standing on, and when he took another step, he slipped and fell. Bewpy swam over to the mortal, poison in hand. She saw that he was bleeding from his head where he fell, with his leg twisted in an odd direction; still conscious, yet fading. "Please.. My name is Nnud.. can you help me? My.. my leg.. I can't move it.. it hurts.." Bewpy sat up on her tail and stared blankly at him, her heart cold. "You should not have came here, mortal. You will die." And with those words, she poured the poison all over his body, and cast him out to sea.

More to come, may be prone to editing
Thats me huh

NNud6398

Lord of Altera
Part 2: Goodbye

Bewpy worked in her seaweed-ridden cave, mixing ancient mermaid potions long forgotten by most. She found this alone time very relaxing and it gave her some time to think. However, her sisters have been quiet for almost too long and this worried Bewpy. She knew she was only over-reacting, as she has always been protective of her kin. "They must be out catching dinner" she told herself. She continued to mix her potions. An hour had passed of complete silence except the bubbling concoctions in the brewing stands. Suddenly, Blue threw open the doors to Bewpy's room, flinging seaweed everywhere. "Bewpy! A potion! A potion of healing, quick!", cried out Blue. Bewpy was shocked by the sudden excitement and fumbled for the necessary ingredients. "Has something happened? Has Abbey been hurt? Bubbles? Itzza?" she asked, trying to be calm but voice shaking. Blue shook her head vigorously, "No, no! A human! A human on the shore! His leg is broken and he is bleeding everywhere! I saved him from sharks!". Bewpy froze. The mortal. She routinely mixed together the potion for healing his injuries, calmly and swiftly. "You saved this mortal? What if he harms us when he gets better? What if he harms you?" Blue shook her head some more "No he's weak and kind, I can feel it.". Bewpy went back to her mixture, thoughts raging in her mind. "Would you look in my chest for any nether wart?". Blue complied, and Bewpy checked to make sure Blue wasn't looking and slipped in a fermented spider eye to the potion. "This should.. 'help'.. him.", she thought to herself sarcastically. She finished to potion and handed it to Blue. Blue took the fake healing potion and scurried away as fast as she could on her fin until she hit water. Bewpy looked back on her potions, heart turning cold. "Goodbye, mortal."
God you are a evil vile beast atleast your sisters are nice enough and that spider eye didnt work huh

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Name: Bewpy
Race: Mermaid/Siren
Hair: Light orange
Eyes: Dark orange
Skin: Scaly, with a mermaid's tail.
Identifying Marks: Mermaid's tail, seashell bra, pink scales.
Strengths: Swimming, Beauty, Magic, Potions, Singing (Siren's song)
Weaknesses and fears: Land (Can dry out), Pirates, Fishermen
Profession: Attacking sailors, Luring men to their deaths, Dragging beautiful women across the ocean floor.
Extra: Mermaid tears can be used to make someone ageless (They can still die of outside forces), a mermaid's kiss can stop people from drowning (temporarily)

Part 1 - The Mortal

The night was cold and windy. A storm was coming, Bewpy could feel it in the water. Trouble was on it's way. She hid behind the rocks in the ocean and waited. A tiny boat came into view. Mortals. Bewpy dove under the water to her cave to get her poison. These mortals would not destroy the ancient traditions of merfolk this day. Her sisters were more hospitable and welcoming than herself, which worried Bewpy. They would learn the hard way that nothing good comes from the land-dwellers, but Bewpy wasn't about to take that chance. When she had decided on a particularly wicked potion, she re-surfaced. There was only one mortal on the beach. He walked around the rocks, exploring this new, beautiful place. Bewpy found it disgusting that he dare set foot on her sacred home. She willed the water to sneakily climb over the rock he was standing on, and when he took another step, he slipped and fell. Bewpy swam over to the mortal, poison in hand. She saw that he was bleeding from his head where he fell, with his leg twisted in an odd direction; still conscious, yet fading. "Please.. My name is Nnud.. can you help me? My.. my leg.. I can't move it.. it hurts.." Bewpy sat up on her tail and stared blankly at him, her heart cold. "You should not have came here, mortal. You will die." And with those words, she poured the poison all over his body, and cast him out to sea.

More to come, may be prone to editing
Psst, here is a skin I made for you. :D

Attachments

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Your hate towards the human race is outstanding! I am most curious on how you developed that hate,
as your sisters seem to be much neutral, or even helpful towards humans. What did they do against you
to hate them so much? I'm most interested in your backstory. :D

Also, you and your sisters, as an earth elemental (golem) myself we seem not to share much in common at first sight. But still I feel a sudden urge of discussion (RP) with you and your sisters. Could we meet somewhere/sometime?

P.S: I can't be in the water for long, or else I dissolve in mere dust..

matyio

The original mute
be very interesting if xen was to meet you, as his trait of ignoring grievous wounds would greatly confuse you i think.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
@ Aux - Thanks, don't you just despise those mortals? yes, I'm working on a backstory for why I hate humans so much. :) We should RP, it would be great!
@ Danie - Thank you so much! it's beautiful.. :'D
@ Matyio - Interesting indeed...
@ Bette - Only filthy mortals need be afraid of me! Thank you!

matyio

The original mute
side not xen isn't technically mortal, only the proxy of him is. and also he doesn't understand fear, only caution, obviosly he has a lot to learn about mortal beings.

matyio

The original mute
meh, aren't you going to get her a guide at least, i mean i can navigate to places well (hint hint???)

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
@ Aux - Thanks, don't you just despise those mortals? yes, I'm working on a backstory for why I hate humans so much. :) We should RP, it would be great!
@ Danie - Thank you so much! it's beautiful.. :'D
@ Matyio - Interesting indeed...
@ Bette - Only filthy mortals need be afraid of me! Thank you!
You're welcome! :)