Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bethx's Whitelist App [Accepted - Cukie1]

Bethx

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Bethx

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Uk

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the act of taking information you know as an out of character person and bestowing that knowledge on your character, giving them the information they shouldn't know.
Powergaming is being overpowered or excessively skilled as a character, it can also be a fast paced flow of emotes and not giving the other party time to respond or react to this.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Squidziod

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello~ I'm Beth, a 15yr old girl from west England! I don't really play other games apart from The Sims because I'm rather awful :). My hobbies include things such as shopping and buying excess amounts of makeup till my bank hates me. I don't do a lot otherwise, I used to do a lot of sporting things but that died off. I still have a couple dirt bikes though which I sometimes ride. I'm currently recovering from dislocating my knee so I'm not doing anything really ha. As for music I'd say Modern baseball & RedFaces are brill but Dolly Parton is an idol :)

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I have no artistic ability unfortunately.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
MaelstromPuddle
About Your Character!
Character Name:
Thalia Elias-Remes

Character Age:

Character Race:
Moor Elf

Appearance:
Thalia would stand at a very average 5" 8' and be a slightly under average weight of 120 lbs. Her small physique providing her with little upper body strength. Her skin would a cold grey colour, though it would be slightly patchy in areas showing a darker tint of her normal colour. Thalia's eyes a dark purple hue which proves a strong contrast to her unsaturated skin.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Thalia HW.png

Written Test!
It had been a long enough day for Thalia, the sun should've been reaching mid-day peak at this time however the overcast sky prevented such a beauty. The dull grey tone of the sky matched the skin upon Thalia's petite body. Peering back at the gathering of tree which she had just emerged from she chewed the side of her lip and moved on along down the tree line. She slid her chilled hands into the concealed pockets within her dress, the pale sage fabric providing utmost comfort for her as she curled her hands into a fist to retain whatever heat she could. Her boots pattered quietly upon the grass with each step she made, her peace only being disturbed by this. Thalia liked the quiet, though she also liked the buzz of town life, the variety she kept which made her most settled. Her silence was persistent as she reached the end of the trees, peering either way which she could avert herself on this walk. A hasty decision to pursue walking right and she was moving once more, the slow and steady pace of her walking to a silent, uniform beat. Continuing her journey along the land she was nearing a collection of flowers; this being yet another interest of hers. A smile was bought to her face as she looked upon the variety of them, their colours, shapes and height differing. She'd remove her hand from hands from the pocket as she crouched down to level herself with the flowers as she now sought after taking one back. Thalia would gently close her eyes as she brought her face close to the centre of a warm auburn coloured one, she'd gently inhale the sweet aroma of it. Needing not smell anymore she plucked it, an inch or so of stem being taken with the flower head.

As she moved on with her walk, freshly picked flower in hand she'd find herself with a plethora of thoughts flooding her head. Thoughts which she never seemed to find herself previously bothering to think about. The nature and it's beauty, the sun and how it's gorgeous rays were so swiftly taken away by the cloud coverage. Thalia would pivot round on her heel, having wandered far enough, she thought it best she should return where she'd started. As she began her journey back she found herself occasionally raising the flower to inhale the precious smell which it gave off, the sweetness filling her nose as she smiled each time she did. Walking like this was so different to her everyday life, she never normally got time to do it though enjoyed it thoroughly. It kept her calm, the peace of the nature soothing her temper.

As she retreated back into the forest she'd tuck her dark hair behind her ear to keep it back as she sighed, rolling her shoulders as she entered the tree line once again and headed back to where she would reside.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there, I'll be with you in a moment

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Beautifully written. I hope to see you around.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.