Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Birds of a Feather... [Part I] [Sunday, Dec. 3rd]

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
tumblers.png
line-png-32.png
The first meeting of the Debonair's Club will be called to order. Those who have submitted their application and been accepted will be allowed entry to this exclusive and historic event, the coming together of the sharpest minds in our kingdoms. The meeting will be hosted on Isla Vallaz, which can be traveled to via it's port in Sanardu. The island can be very wet this time of year, though still quite warm; please dress accordingly. Only members of the Debonair's Club will be allowed entry.

line-png-32.png

|:
=:| [OOC] |:=:|

This will not be a terribly 'eventful' event. More of an introductory thing, going over the decorum and whatnot followed by social time. The event will take place on the 3rd of December, 2:00 PM PST (5:00 PM EST and 9:00 PM GMT). I will change the date and/or time if people so desire.

If you're not a member of the Debonair's Club and want to join, there is still time. [
Link]

Also, this event is not a requirement to attend future events. You can miss this one, join at a later date, and come to a future event without any problem.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I thought it said 9 pm GMT D: I'm 45 minutes late but there's nobody here

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Kajuit you're 15min early! I may have calculated the GMT timezone wrong.

I did. It's 10 PM GMT start time. Sorry about that!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Thanks everyone who came, it was fun. Keep your eyes out for the next one.