Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Birds Of A Feather... [Part II] [Sunday, Jan. 14th]

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
tumblers.png
linebreak.png
The second meeting of the Debonair's Club will be called to order. Only those illustrious individuals who have been sworn in, or accepted, will be allowed to participate. This meeting will be hosted on Isla Vallaz, which can be traveled to via it's port in Sanardu. The island is still in it's winter rainy season, and though still quite warm, is liable to be quite wet; please dress accordingly.
linebreak.png
|:=:| [OOC] |:=:|
Just as last time, this will not be a terribly 'eventful' event. It will, however, be more of an actual meeting than it was last time. Last time was more of a planning session, this will have more actual substance. The event will take place on the 14th of January, 11:00 AM PST (2:00 PM EST and 6:00 PM GMT). I will change the date and/or time if people so desire. If time needs to be shifted by a few hours, or maybe to Saturday, let me know and we'll work out what fits us all best.

If you're not a member of the Debonair's Club and want to join, there is still time. [Link]

Like last time, this event is not a requirement to attend future events. You can miss this one, join at a later date, and come to a future event without any problem.

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I messed up the date for this, and I've only just realized tonight. Tomorrow I have a family function that I can not plan around, so I'm moving the event to next week at the same time. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but family is obviously more important. I hope that everyone who wanted to be there tomorrow will still be able to attend the following weekend. If not, let me know here or in the discord group and we'll see what we can work out. Thank you!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Thanks for coming everyone! We're getting closer to the juice, I assure you.