Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

''Bounty on la criminelle Gwendelwyn''

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
The man walked down the path into the Inn, only to look down at the wanted poster. He sighs heavily.

I tried to calm her.. *He digs out a few rads and throws a silver coin on the poster, muttering to Jax*

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
The man walked down the path into the Inn, only to look down at the wanted poster. He sighs heavily.

I tried to calm her.. *He digs out a few rads and throws a silver coin on the poster, muttering to Jax*
/roll d1+3

The Courier

Lord of Altera
"Huh, figured she'd get 'erself intae trouble wit' tha' temper."

Landir said before taking a sip of his boar horn. Afterwards, he moved along in Haven with his hound beside him.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
i've made a language/explanation to clarify such questionnings thread here:

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-frenchmens-tongue-house-category.29740/#post-471228

Le Duc doesn't necessarily want you dead. He mainly doesn't care about your physical state,because french nobles, yo. /But/, he does not want for an unecessary death, so it is why he pays more if you are kept alive. Consider it an incentive to not kill you. ^-^

Of course it's not a perfect drawing RP wise, this here is just for OOC show, i though most of you would like it the photoshoppy thing. :heart:

Furthermore, of course you just punched Valerie, and she was okay 10 minutes after. The difference and only detail you perhaps fail to understand is that you punched the fiancée of a quite influent french noble, which, by medieval standards, more then triples the gravity of your crime (random number). You should be happy le Duc doesn't need you dead, as I know a lot of other nobles who wouldn't even put wanted posters, and just send their own men or private headhunters after you, men that would not be very kind to your ''alive'' state. Its also not only about Valerie, but also about Janos, who is a... ''Collaborator''? of the Duc. My only tip for future RPs would be informing yourself before you decide to punch anyone, for that person may be more then a tavern patron. ^-^
I feel as though I should clarify one thing. :p
I am not Gwen.
Gwen is Gwen.
I am simply RPing as her.
I write down what she would do. She is a character, and not at all based off of me.
I know she is stupid, and looses her temper.
She doesn't.

Thank you.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I am not Gwen.
Gwen is Gwen.
I write down what she would do. She is a character, and not at all based off of me.
She doesn't.

Thank you.
Why are you saying that? We all know it, don't worry. ^-^

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
..Mainly because you referred to Gwen as me. You used the word 'you', implying that I was Gwen. That is all.
I don't want to argue with you, but most people refers to others as ''you'' when talking about their chars. It's something that is automatical, and you should get used to it! :)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I don't want to argue with you, but most people refers to others as ''you'' when talking about their chars. It's something that is automatical, and you should get used to it! :)
Mayhaps what this individual is getting at is actually pretty important and should not be "gotten used to" when we're having problems with people taking things OOC.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
Mayhaps what this individual is getting at is actually pretty important and should not be "gotten used to" when we're having problems with people taking things OOC.
It's just a common misconception people should get used to.
I always call my characters 'I' or 'Me' because I simply forget to say he/she/they, there is really no need to make a big fuss about it.
I try not to do so for some people who dislike it, but I don't know most people, so I don't know when to actually try, and I often end up forgetting anyways.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
If someone doesn't want themselves to be mixed with their character, be mature enough to respect their wish. I don't have an issue with it, but some people might.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
If someone doesn't want themselves to be mixed with their character, be mature enough to respect their wish. I don't have an issue with it, but some people might.
Of course I try to respect it, as I said, but I just forget completely.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
I am not Gwen.
Gwen is Gwen.
She doesn't.

Thank you.
I love how you roleplay her :heart:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
>punching the wife to be of an extremely zealous and powerful noble
>not expecting death
>mfw
yup.

And hey guys. Respect other people who don't want to be referred to as their characters- In fact, as Naelwyn did say, I believe it'll help separate IC from OOC if folks didn't refer to OOC people as their IC characters and vice versa :D

If you would like to continue this conversation, please go {Click Here}

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
The bounty has been claimed and la criminelle imprisoned in Château Lavoyarde, all posters left have been removed and disposed of.
Thank you.