Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Brian Does Skins (Closed)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Allo! So as many people know I make skins. I had a thread about skins before but got overwhelmed with requests and thus closed it.

Well, I have decided to re-open my requests for a bit as I am in need of radiants for a few projects. So here is how this will work.

-I will only be taking three requests at a time as to not become overwhelmed with work.
-Depending on what you wish to be done the price will be adjusted accordingly.
-Skins take time and some skins take far longer than others. Plus I got a life IRL, surprisingly, but I promise to try to get each request done as quickly as possible. (Not much going on right now so should be pretty quick.)
-Radiants will be paid after you have received a skin that is to your liking.
-If you do not like the skin you do not have to pay but the skin will not be given out and no more requests can be made.

Skin Request Form- (Fill out what is necessary to the request.)
Name- (Please provide a character profile link if you have one!)
Gender-
Race-

Skin Tone-
Hair Color & Details- (Details about how you want the hair are important.)
Clothing- (Colors, and what type do you want? Casual? Fancy?)

Eyes- (Color & (1x2 tends to look more masculine while, 2x2 are more feminine or younger))
Face- (Do you want a beard or something else special done to the face? Want a mouth on the skin?)
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- (4 pixel arms are thicker and more masculine while 3 pixel arms look more feminine.)
Anything on the armor layer?- (It is a upper layer of a skin, I am still learning how to make this look appealing so bare with me.)
Extra Details-

Skin?- (Got a base skin? Base skins help me a lot and could lower the price of the commission.)
Picture References?- (Picture references help me a ton.)
What you want done- (Simple edit, new clothes, skin combination, brand new skin.)

Notes:
*If you are requesting an entirely new skin you must fill out the ENTIRE form. That way I can try my best to represent your character.
*If you are just requesting clothes and don't want the hair/eyes/face/etc changed, just leave it blank. No need to write anything.
*I am not good at armor, best you look elsewhere for an armored skin.

Pricing- (Prices may vary depending on the request.)
Simple Edit: ~200r~
New Clothes: ~1000r~
Skin Combination: ~400r~
Brand New Skin: ~1500r~
Shading: ~800r~

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Reserved for request slots. You may PM me your requests if it suits you! These are links to skin pictures!
1. Taken (PM) [✓]
2. Firegirl [✓]
3. Kyle1322 [✓]
4. CthulhuPeople [✓]
5. Padragin [✓]
6. Landem [✓]
7. Niah [✓]
8. Gaby [✓]
9. Taken (PM) [✓]
10. Reserved [✓]
11. Taken (PM) [✓]
12. Niah [✓]
13. Kyle1322 [-]
14. Taken (PM) [✓]
15. BLarg [✓]
16. Saelihn [✓]
17. Archbishop [✓]
18. Taken (PM) [✓]
19. Taken (PM) [✓]
-NEW SHADING AND TECHNIQUE-
20. Niah [✓]
21. Niah [✓]
22. Azur (PM) [✓] (Clothes Only)
23. Sankera [✓] (Clothes Only)
24. CyberChaosV2 [✓] (Clothes Only)
25. Sophe [✓] (Clothes Only)
26. Sophe [✓] (Clothes Only)
27. Landem [✓]
28. Archbishop [✓]
29. Raphael [✓]
30. Emma [✓]
31. Sizzix [✓] (Clothes and Hair Only)
32. CyberChaos [✓] (Clothes and Edits to Head)
33. Glados [✓]
34. ZeroOrgan [-]

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Race: Human
Skin Tone: Pale white
Hair Color & Details: Short shaggy blond.
Clothing: Something similair to this?:

Eyes: Blue
Skin?: Nope.
Picture References?: Got one.
What you want done: Brand new skin.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Race: Human
Skin Tone: Pale white
Hair Color & Details: Short shaggy blond.
Clothing: Something similair to this?:

Eyes: Blue
Skin?: Nope.
Picture References?: Got one.
What you want done: Brand new skin.
Will try my best to make it look as close to the dress as possible with skins- Added to the Queue.

Ooooo, Do one for Nav'ina~!
Added to the queue. This one is on the house because I already promised the skin

EDIT: All slots claimed! Will work on the current set of skins and get them out here in the next day or two!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Skins are all done and sent out via PM.
All slots are back open but I wont be doing anymore skinning today. Feel free to leave any requests.

EDIT: Links to skin pictures for requests can be found in the third post! Unless sent through PM which I keep private.

Last edited:

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd like to see Padra with the italicized clothing. The rest of the clothing is really unimportant and is up to you if you don't like my bland choice~

Gender- Female
Race- Forest Elf
Skin Tone- Sun-kissed tan
Hair Color & Details- Brown hair, long and wave down the back to her waist/hips area.
Clothing- Long sleeve white shirt, with white leather decorated pants and a pair of leather archery cuffs wrapped in white cloth as seen on the skins and art. With a sleeveless hooded coat/vest/shirt stuff as shown here:
7a7f6ea29d470b84755e5c4ae6c8c390 (1).jpgIMG_20130706_203900_zps09413937.jpg
Eyes- Green with 2x2
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- 3 pixel arms
Anything on the armor layer?- No thank you, besides a hood and hair on the hat layer.
Skin?-Old.png Padra.png
Picture References?- Below is art of Padra before this new clothing, the new clothing i'm interested in is pictured above.
teachibis3.png
Pad.png
F2R2YwE.jpg
What you want done- new clothes/brand new skin.

Last edited:

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd like to see Padra with the italicized clothing. The rest of the clothing is really unimportant and is up to you if you don't like my bland choice~

Gender- Female
Race- Forest Elf
Hair Color & Details- Brown hair, long and wave down the back to her waist/hips area.
Clothing- Long sleeve white shirt, with white leather decorated pants and a pair of leather archery cuffs wrapped in white cloth as seen on the skins and art. With a sleeveless hooded coat/vest/shirt stuff as shown here:
View attachment 63080View attachment 63081
Eyes- Green with 2x2
Anything on the armor layer?- No thank you, besides a hood and hair on the hat layer.
Skin?-View attachment 63083 View attachment 63082
Picture References?- Below is art of Padra before this new clothing, the new clothing i'm interested in is pictured above.
Quick little edits, those archery cuffs are important haha

Landem

Lord of Altera
Gender- female.
Race- forest elf
Skin Tone- tan.
Hair Color & Details- her hair is a touch wavy, and a bit long. It's light brown, and she usually braids it away from her face.
Clothing- oo, any colour! I'd like this to be for the upcoming ball, if it can be finished by then o: so a little fancy, perhaps?
also, she always wears one particular necklace. two, actually, but i totally understand that even one can be hard to put into a skin- i've tried! if you could manage that, it'd be amazing, but if not, that's ok too!
Eyes- green, whichever size you think works best!
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- she's pretty feminine so maybe smaller is best.
Anything on the armor layer?- no thanks!
Skin?- this is the skin I use currently!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Picture References?-
something like one of these would be cool! i'd like for it to have long sleeves o:
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
What you want done- new clothes, please!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

Gender- Female
Race- Forest Elf
View attachment 63080View attachment 63081
Eyes- Green with 2x2
Skin?-View attachment 63083 View attachment 63082
Gender- female.
Race- forest elf
Skin Tone- tan.
Hair Color & Details- her hair is a touch wavy, and a bit long. It's light brown, and she usually braids it away from her face.
Clothing- oo, any colour! I'd like this to be for the upcoming ball, if it can be finished by then o: so a little fancy, perhaps?
also, she always wears one particular necklace. two, actually, but i totally understand that even one can be hard to put into a skin- i've tried! if you could manage that, it'd be amazing, but if not, that's ok too!
Eyes- green, whichever size you think works best!
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- she's pretty feminine so maybe smaller is best.
Anything on the armor layer?- no thanks!
Skin?- this is the skin I use currently!
View attachment 63061 View attachment 63062 View attachment 63063
Picture References?-
something like one of these would be cool! i'd like for it to have long sleeves o:
View attachment 63087 View attachment 63088 View attachment 63089
What you want done- new clothes, please!
Both of you have been added too the list, will get to work on them sometime tomorrow likely. :)

And with that all slots are filled again-

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Gender- Female
Race- HUman
Skin Tone- Light
Hair Color & Details- Keep the hair and face the same. Though if you could add in a black ribbon somewhere, somehow- That'd be spiffy!
Clothing- I will let you use your creativity! Niah has a way of always getting new clothes. It's like she plans these things or something.... BUT- A dress of your design and choosing. Noble-type gown. Generally prefers blacks, dark blues, teals, purples, and burgundy. If black could be present either as main color or as a highlight that'd be the only request.
Eyes- Same as existing face of the skin I have.
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- I've never had a three pixel arm for Niah before... Let's try that!
Anything on the armor layer?- Nah
Skin?- download.png
Picture References?-
There's a link in my signature to Niah's profile. There are some reference images of Nina Dobrev as well as art of the character.
What you want done- New clothes please!!

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Gender- Female
Race- Human
Skin Tone- Light
Hair Color & Details- Keep the hair and face the same. Though if you could add in a black ribbon somewhere, somehow- That'd be spiffy!
Clothing- I will let you use your creativity! Niah has a way of always getting new clothes. It's like she plans these things or something.... BUT- A dress of your design and choosing. Noble-type gown. Generally prefers blacks, dark blues, teals, purples, and burgundy.
Eyes- Same as existing face of the skin I have.
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- I've never had a three pixel arm for Niah before... Let's try that!
Anything on the armor layer?- Nah
Skin?- View attachment 63109
Picture References?-
There's a link in my signature to Niah's profile. There are some reference images of Nina Dobrev as well as art of the character.
What you want done- New clothes please!!
Oh dang it- I was too late.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
And I promise all these skins will be done before the Noble Ball- Incase some are for that.. xD
First skin is done for the private request- Gonna do the rest likely tomorrow.