Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Brian Does Skins (Closed)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Hi Brian, I've been looking around for a new skin, but I'm not exactly sure what I want. I'll give you some artistic freedom but some traits are fairly set.
Skin Request Form- (Fill out what is necessary to the request.)
Gender- cis-male
Race- Dwarf
Skin Tone-Caucasian (?)
Hair Color & Details-
(Details about how you want the hair are important.)
White/silvery hair. Fairly long. Large flowing beard that is bunches into two major grouping due to beads.
Clothing- (Colors, and what type do you want? Casual? Fancy?) I'll leave this to you. I've worn a leather jerkin for what seems like forever. But I'm also a tavern keep and now a noble, so I'll leave it to you, maybe something... Nice, but able to be worked in.
Eyes- (Color & (1x2 or 2x2)) blue, I don't remember the size. Patch over right eye.
Mouth?- (Some people like their skin to have a mouth as part of the face, others don't. If you don't care a mouth will be added.) covered by beard and or somewhat exposed.
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- (4 pixel arms are thicker and more masculine while 3 pixel arms look more feminine.) 4, thick stout Dwarven arms.
Anything on the armor layer?- (It is a upper layer of a skin, I am still learning how to make this look appealing so bare with me.) I'll leave this to you, but you can do either an outer armor layer on top of my clothes, or it can be my beard and other clothing babbles.
Extra Details-
Skin?-
(Got a base skin? Base skins help me a lot and could lower the price of the commission.) I'm on my phone, I'll add this when I come on later today.
Picture References?- (Picture references help me a ton.) none ;n;
What you want done- (Simple edit, new clothes, skin combination, brand new skin.)
New skin likely, however just new clothes could be nice at minimum.
Can you do my skin to 1.8? :D

Gender-
Girl

Race-
Forest Elf

Skin Tone-
Fair, light

Hair Color & Details-
Long blonde hair, maybe some braids instead of this fat ponytail?

Clothing-
Think "white mage with purple"
(armor layer) The outer is a cotton, and possibly some silk, robe/tunic. The hood is usually down, but tucked underneath so it's not visible. When up there are purple triangles around the face, with the rest of the hood mostly white. It has big sleeves which have a bit of purple detailing around the cuffs. The body/legs is rather loose and drapes towards the feet, leaving enough room in the front of the feet to move freely, this material can be rolled up and tied should the legs need to be totally free. The back is likely white, just following the same styling as the rest of the robe. The front is flat and neat. There is an obvious purple tie that runs all the way around the robe, tying it just above the hips, and it has some hidden ties allowing a hand to reach underneath for items strapped on/in bags.

Underneath is a white light linen or cotton slip that has loose spaghetti straps that go over the shoulders. The top is virtually straight, rising just a bit in the back where the straps meet the fabric. A rabbit's-foot necklace is typically worn around the neck, and it's a light tanish color. On the left hip is a scabbard with a 10" dagger. This is strapped snugly to the left leg at a slight angle, allowing full freedom of movement. On the right hip is a leather satchel, with a leather strap that runs over the left shoulder, crossing the body at the chest and back. On either arm from just below the elbow, are long bracers that cover the knuckles but leave the palms and lower wrists free. The slip runs from her upper chest to just below the knee, again with a straight cut at the bottom. On her feet are white cotton stockings, which also form her underwear. Finally she wears a pair of midcalf leather boots which are dyed green and have a leafy pattern.

Eyes-
Green, 2x2

Mouth?-
Rosy cheeks and a little pink mouth

4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?-
Let's give these 3 pixel arms a shot!

Anything on the armor layer?-
this is from the clothing layer, but I'd like it to be the "armor" layer
The outer is a cotton, and possibly some silk, robe/tunic. The hood is usually down, but tucked underneath so it's not visible. When up there is a thinish purple band around the face, with the rest of the hood mostly white. It has big sleeves which have a bit of purple detailing around the cuffs. The body/legs is rather loose and drapes towards the feet, leaving enough room in the front of the feet to move freely, this material can be rolled up and tied should the legs need to be totally free. The back is likely white, just following the same styling as the rest of the robe. The front is flat and neat. There is an obvious purple tie that runs all the way around the robe, tying it just above the hips, and it has some hidden ties allowing a hand to reach underneath for items strapped on/in bags.

Extra Details-
I think I already wrote a lot . . . .
Skin?-

Picture References?-
<- this one especially
<- How this is like a big coat which is open all the way in the front.
<- Similar to the male here, tied in the middle, big and robe like. . . but cut down the middle in the front, and the material tying off center. (overlapping)

sorta like these boots

What you want done-
Skin update!
Alright I will get to work on these soon!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Skin requests are open again-
Also I changed the skin pictures. If you would rather not have your skin request featured there lemme know. I posted my best skins and clothes in my opinion-

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
A few pieces of recent work. And a bump because why not.
MElosaaaaaa.png Navi.png Who dis.png Edmund ye.png Azrai Grown Up.png download (2).png download (3).png
Some of the arms are messed up because Nova Skin Editor picture tool doesn't show 3 pixel arms properly. :/

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Not taking requests right now just bumping to show a few pieces of recent work. Been trying to work to improve my skin detail namely in shading, been trying a new style and I actually really like the way it comes out. :>

download (15).png
Head is just recolored and shaded version of my Roran character head but clothes are completely made by me.~ Skin inspired by this- http://imgur.com/VdGAddZ

Try1.png Try2.png

Left: Old Shading style --------------Right: New practice shading style
This one was my first attempt to try the new shading, didn't turn out as well as I wanted but it was a good start-

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Moooore practice, slowly getting better and developing ways to shade this way without.. overdoing it-
download (16).png download (17).png
First one still needs some work to make it look a bit more natural. Second one I am happy with.

download (18).png
I didn't make the clothes for this one, it was requested I shade it and make little tweaks. The head was recolored by me.

download (19).png
More recent original work, no char, still need a bit of work tbh. Dark colors are hard to make natural but I am figuring it out a little at a time.

On another note I am willing to take some requests. I need more practice in trying out this shading technique and don't want to just use them on skins that will never get used. Prices have been redone because this type of shading takes me forever to do. But, if you have an old skin made by me and want it shaded in this new way I will do so free of charge! I need the practice anyways and won't make you pay for the same skin twice. :p

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I'm gonna have to get a skin done for Garen, myes. Consider this a reserve for the details until I get over being lazy.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Gender Depends '>w>
Race Forest elf
Skin Tone Tan
Hair Color & Details Oh just let the hair stay the same
Clothing Fancy casual, something San could wear at home
Eyes Let it as it is, aka 2x1
Mouth? Let it as it is
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms? Let it as it is, aka 4
Anything on the armor layer? Maybe some decoration that might make it seem fancy, like the end of the sleeves
Extra Details-

Skin?
View attachment 69358 View attachment 69359

Picture References?
Ofcourse without the tie, because ewe, who wears ties back in these days '>w>
View attachment 69357
What you want done New clothes. Just a fancy skin for at home and to wear at other places. Maybe using the blacks of the Ballroom skin for the pants and the whites of the Armoured skin for the shirt. The boots of the Armoured skin are already perfect so if you could use those that'd be great! Maybe some ornate seems around the fliped ends of the sleeves with the cyan of the Ballroom sash? But that's up to you!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Gender- Male
Race- Human
Skin Tone- Pale, base skin will be included
Hair Color & Details- don't touch the hair :D
Clothing- Lighter gray and gold (yellow works) something tribal looking? Still trying to find a good example of what I'm looking for, if you have any ideas feel free to run em by me.
Eyes- base skin
Mouth?- no
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- 4
Anything on the armor layer?- Nothing I can think of
Extra Details- he's gonna need the left glove removed, but the right stays on, also, stubble has to go...unfortunately, he's gonna be clean shaven.
Skin?-
View attachment 69362
Picture References?-
no hood or undershirt, just the vest, trousers, and sash. was thinking the vest and boots could be a darker gray, the trousers a lighter shade, and the sash yellow

What you want done-
New clothes, trying to get more of a tribal feeling for him in this one, plus he had to wear something other than his current stuff when he lived with his tribe.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Gender Depends '>w>
Race Forest elf
Skin Tone Tan
Hair Color & Details Oh just let the hair stay the same
Clothing Fancy casual, something San could wear at home
Eyes Let it as it is, aka 2x1
Mouth? Let it as it is
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms? Let it as it is, aka 4
Anything on the armor layer? Maybe some decoration that might make it seem fancy, like the end of the sleeves
Extra Details-

Skin?
View attachment 69358 View attachment 69359

Picture References?
Ofcourse without the tie, because ewe, who wears ties back in these days '>w>
View attachment 69357
What you want done New clothes. Just a fancy skin for at home and to wear at other places. Maybe using the blacks of the Ballroom skin for the pants and the whites of the Armoured skin for the shirt. The boots of the Armoured skin are already perfect so if you could use those that'd be great! Maybe some ornate seems around the fliped ends of the sleeves with the cyan of the Ballroom sash? But that's up to you!
Gender- Male
Race- Human
Skin Tone- Pale, base skin will be included
Hair Color & Details- don't touch the hair :D
Clothing- Lighter gray and gold (yellow works) something tribal looking? Still trying to find a good example of what I'm looking for, if you have any ideas feel free to run em by me.
Eyes- base skin
Mouth?- no
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- 4
Anything on the armor layer?- Nothing I can think of
Extra Details- he's gonna need the left glove removed, but the right stays on, also, stubble has to go...unfortunately, he's gonna be clean shaven.
Skin?-
View attachment 69362
Picture References?-
no hood or undershirt, just the vest, trousers, and sash. was thinking the vest and boots could be a darker gray, the trousers a lighter shade, and the sash yellow

What you want done-
New clothes, trying to get more of a tribal feeling for him in this one, plus he had to wear something other than his current stuff when he lived with his tribe.
Will likely get to these tomorrow. :)

Landem

Lord of Altera
Gender- Female
Race- Human
Skin Tone- Pale
Hair Color & Details- Mostly detailed on the profile {here}. Half up and half down like in the photo, if that's alright!
Clothing- Lucia is a noble but this skin should be for her at home. A blue dress with fine white sleeves
Eyes- Blue and 2x1 thanks!
Mouth?- Yes please
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- 3
Anything on the armor layer?- Not unless you think so
Extra Details-
Skin?-
No, sorry!
Picture References?-
View attachment 69448

(hairstyle)View attachment 69449
View attachment 69450
What you want done-
Brand new skin!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I liked your previous work, so if you're still open, I'm giving you a challenge: I need a completely new skin,but here's the kicker, I haven't decided what he looks like yet so I'm giving you open creativity to decide what he looks like. This will be for my alt, Count Henri Bayard of Anhald.

Gender- Male
Race- Lavoyardian Human

Skin Tone- Caucasian
Hair Color & Details- (Details about how you want the hair are important.) I'm giving you free reign.
Clothing- (Colors, and what type do you want? Casual? Fancy?) Fancy. Henri is a count/knight and so would wear some decent threads when not in his Anhald plate. Maybe a robe or a cloak?
Eyes- (Color & (1x2 or 2x2)) 1x2
Mouth?- (Some people like their skin to have a mouth as part of the face, others don't. If you don't care a mouth will be added.) Your choice
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- (4 pixel arms are thicker and more masculine while 3 pixel arms look more feminine.) 4
Anything on the armor layer?- (It is a upper layer of a skin, I am still learning how to make this look appealing so bare with me.) Anything you feel necessary. I do like the layered clothing.
Extra Details- Your choice
Skin?- (Got a base skin? Base skins help me a lot and could lower the price of the commission.) Nope, it's a challenge
Picture References?- (Picture references help me a ton.)
What you want done- Completely new skin, he's lower 30s btw.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I liked your previous work, so if you're still open, I'm giving you a challenge: I need a completely new skin,but here's the kicker, I haven't decided what he looks like yet so I'm giving you open creativity to decide what he looks like. This will be for my alt, Count Henri Bayard of Anhald.

Gender- Male
Race- Lavoyardian Human
Skin Tone- Caucasian
Hair Color & Details-
(Details about how you want the hair are important.) I'm giving you free reign.
Clothing- (Colors, and what type do you want? Casual? Fancy?) Fancy. Henri is a count/knight and so would wear some decent threads when not in his Anhald plate. Maybe a robe or a cloak?
Eyes- (Color & (1x2 or 2x2)) 1x2
Mouth?- (Some people like their skin to have a mouth as part of the face, others don't. If you don't care a mouth will be added.) Your choice
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- (4 pixel arms are thicker and more masculine while 3 pixel arms look more feminine.) 4
Anything on the armor layer?- (It is a upper layer of a skin, I am still learning how to make this look appealing so bare with me.) Anything you feel necessary. I do like the layered clothing.
Extra Details- Your choice
Skin?-
(Got a base skin? Base skins help me a lot and could lower the price of the commission.) Nope, it's a challenge
Picture References?- (Picture references help me a ton.)
What you want done- Completely new skin, he's lower 30s btw.
Will be done in the next day or two-

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Gender- Male
Race- Human
Skin Tone- Pale
Hair Color & Details- Just like my profile picture
Clothing- Refer to my profile pic.
Eyes- 1x2
Mouth?- No, but I want a cleanshaven face.
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- 4 Pixel
Anything on the armor layer?- the little cape you see in my profile picture.
Extra Details- Eyepatch.
Skin?-
(Got a base skin? Base skins help me a lot and could lower the price of the commission.)
Picture References?- My profile picture
What you want done- Whole new skin.

EmmaTheExquisite

I think I might like it here
Gender- Female.
Race- Forest Elf.
Skin Tone- Golden-bronze ish. Very tan.
Hair Color & Details- Hair color would be a light-ish red-brown. Her hairstyle would be short with a braid, just like this. (<- that's a link by the way)
Clothing- Thiisss. (<- also a link)
Eyes- 2x2
Mouth?- Please.
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- 3 pixel, maybe?
Anything on the armor layer?- Yes, a vest, which is on the image I linked you to on clothing!
Extra Details- Elf ears?
Skin?-

Picture References?-
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q187/Boka77/DnD/RenissMellicHalf-Elf.jpg

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Gender- Male
Race- Human
Skin Tone- Pale
Hair Color & Details- Just like my profile picture
Clothing- Refer to my profile pic.
Eyes- 1x2
Mouth?- No, but I want a cleanshaven face.
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- 4 Pixel
Anything on the armor layer?- the little cape you see in my profile picture.
Extra Details- Eyepatch.
Skin?-
(Got a base skin? Base skins help me a lot and could lower the price of the commission.)
Picture References?- My profile picture
Gender- Female.
Race- Forest Elf.
Skin Tone- Golden-bronze ish. Very tan.
Hair Color & Details- Hair color would be a light-ish red-brown. Her hairstyle would be short with a braid, just like this. (<- that's a link by the way)
Clothing- Thiisss. (<- also a link)
Eyes- 2x2
Mouth?- Please.
4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- 3 pixel, maybe?
Anything on the armor layer?- Yes, a vest, which is on the image I linked you to on clothing!
Extra Details- Elf ears?
Skin?-

Picture References?-
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q187/Boka77/DnD/RenissMellicHalf-Elf.jpg
Will get to both of these probably late today or sometime tomorrow-

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Gender- Female
Race- Forest Elf
Skin Tone- Quite tan
Hair Color & Details- The current color, though different style- view reference.
Clothing- View reference-
Eyes-
Mouth?-

4 pixel arms or 3 pixel arms?- 4 Pixel arms
Anything on the armor layer?- Hair details- if that makes it more appealing
Extra Details- Non
Skin?-
View attachment 69702
Picture References?-
[Dress] [Hair style]
What you want done- New outfit and hair styling.