Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bronstavs Whitelist application [ Accepted - Jase ]

Oson21

Villager
Oson21's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Oson21

Country & Timezone: gmt (UK)

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Meta gaming - using knowledge your character should not have such as another players backstory or real life knowledge Power Gaming- Making a character just to be as strong as possible

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: 14, I have a Bulldog named Nellie. I enjoy playing rugby. Recently broke My collar bone so haven't played in a bit. Love One piece. I enjoy world building and writing. My hobbies are sailing, rugby, Building Models and Playing Minecraft.

Referral: google

{Character Section}
Character Name: Bonstrav

Race: caparii

Appearance: Male black horns Brown eyes light hoof scar crossing from missing horn to left eye pale skin white fur thick woolly cloak and shorts

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread2022-07-26_13.07.31.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Bronstav was born to a family living humbly in a dainty little village. Bronstavs father was a butcher who bred the pigs he killed himself, from piglets to their death day. When Bronstav was young it was his job to plant trees in the nearby forests and fields for every pig killed. On top of this it was also his responsibility to care for the pigs and treat their ills and woes. Bronstav loved to treat the pigs with new medicines. By his maturity at 13 he had already found 3 more effective ways to treat infections and food poisoning. But with his age his ambition also increased to which he did not want to just tend to pigs instead he aimed to be a healer for ill travellers. Bronstav left home and travelled to the next village over to study medicine under an old dwarf who looked like a walking wrinkle. No one knew his age but he was at least 150 years old. During his time learning from the wrinkle he learned many things, how to treat wounds, common colds and even how to treat diseases such as Skarrgs touch, Ashens blight and Storm sickness. Once Bronstav was a capable doctor and able to provide adequate treatment he left the dwarf and set out on his journey along the harsh dirt path travelling along it in a quaint old wagon. A year into his travels in the old wagon he happened to notice an elf named Zeff: who looked to be no more than 16, passed out on the side of a dangerous trail with an arrow stuck in his thigh. Bronstav brought Zeff on to his wagon where he treated Zeffs wounds and removed the arrow. Once Zeff had recovered, Bronstav planned to set off to return Zeff to his home; however this elf had nowhere left to turn. Zeff was the heir to a kingdom in the north, however he and his family were victims of a vicious revolution, he narrowly escaped and he would likely be killed if he ever returned. After hearing Zeffs tale Bronstav invited him to join him on the wagon. Bronstav treated Zeff as if his son from that day on together the two of them travelled the roads of the world healing the wounded, no matter the race or culture. Over time the wagon became notorious as News spread of the healing wagon to many travellers and many places, although one of these places was a kingdom of elves, a kingdom of elves that recently had a revolution.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Good stuff here.

I will accept this app, but I highly recommend that you give yourself space for Bronstav to learn medicine from more experienced practitioners/characters in Altera. Try to not start out with highly experienced skills where you can, and give your character room to grow into a smarter, more knowledgeable doctor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.