Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Broxlo's Whitelist Application (Approved - Alailanible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broxlo

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Broxlo (i also go by Brox)
2. Your real name: Eddie
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes, i read it. and i plan to make sure i read it at least once a week to make sure i understand it better.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I feel perfectly fine with RP aspect.. i Enjoy being able to place myself into a world other then the real world and pretend to be somebody else and be able to explore a world in the shoes of another life. I use to play Dungeon and Dragons. During that time i played a Half-Orc Druide named Lokdelar Krosiss from the City of Helgar.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, I'm Eddie. I am currently going to college for game design. I am currently working for Gamestop as a stock boy and cashier. I am very Outgoing and Fun. I love to spend time with friends and building life long friend bonds. I have many hobbies but the ones I am proudly to admit are i play the bass guitar and sing, I also skateboard, and i can draw as well. the minor hobbies i have are i write stories and poetry. I also like to actively try to take the time to draw up new designs for houses, castles, and other things of the sort. I also will daily watch youtube for any new videos of designs. i try to keep organized in every possible way i can. The reason id love to have the opportunity to join this server is to be able to join my fellow RPG supporters in a RPG world. I want to join a community and leave the real world behind and be able to live a life in Altera as an Leatherworking Archer.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do but when added on here says items can be found but id love to send via Email. I have many building built i have also built a city.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes, i do show complete Server Loyalty. I am also able to talk in character well. Also, I am willing to learn new things and can learn fast. im very helpful to have around on a server and etc.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Only Texture Pack i use is the Basic...and i understand if caught using any black magic i can and will be banned. I dont use any "Black Magic" i play strictly to have fun not to be a griefer or hacker and etc. I find it to rather rude to use such things.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Via Mcserverlist.net and everyday i tell friends about the server in hopes they too will try and apply.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
yes i have i did right before filling this out and i will for as long as im playing on the server.

Velox

Villager
Brox, I'm not any voice of authority here... but I'd suggest updating question #8, for your sake. I've seen admins not like an application because a person's #8 was very bland or undetailed. It's just a suggestion though, other than that I personally like it.
If we both get in, we should team up! :)

Also, an admin will either comment denied if it's denied, or leave a comment accepting it if it's been accepted.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
WE have been very busy, yesterday we had an admin go through all of the applications on the first page. I'll tell him to check this out.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I liked your application. Neat and complete.
I'm going to approve it. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.