Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Cancelled] First Annual Grand Joust Of Avignon

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Godric is dismissing this to honeymoon your cousin.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
This is still happening folks, I need more jousters.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Is this for anyone to join? I'm down to joust.

Forum Name: IanAwesomePants
Character Name: Knight Seymour (Cymic)
House Loyality: (Non loyalty to a house. Is this fine? *silently being judged*)
Will you be providing a MC Banner? Nope.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Is this for anyone to join? I'm down to joust.

Forum Name: IanAwesomePants
Character Name: Knight Seymour (Cymic)
House Loyality: (Non loyalty to a house. Is this fine? *silently being judged*)
Will you be providing a MC Banner? Nope.
Was Cymic actually knighted or is that a title? Nobility is a requirement to joust, however, it is a public event to attend.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I doubt that this counts, and i hate to make a fool of myself, but he was a knight in Archaeus's Hospitaller Order. I think Cym is still in it, but they have been rather quiet.

Also i have bought nobility and started a region, but i don't believe that counts for anything.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I doubt that this counts, and i hate to make a fool of myself, but he was a knight in Archaeus's Hospitaller Order. I think Cym is still in it, but they have been rather quiet.

Also i have bought nobility and started a region, but i don't believe that counts for anything.
If Cymic owns the title to the land RPly that's enough in my head to make him minor nobility, so you're good.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Yea he made himself mayor of the land he purchased as well as set up a great little base for an upcoming faction. Glad i can join, extremely excited

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I own land IC! Not exactly a knight (was for the same order as Cymic) but am I allowed to come as well?
if i guessed i think paint means you have to own the region possibly ? Anyone is allowed to come, does Sycamore want to joust?

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Yeah! I am the owner of the region IC and Ooc. So I think we are in the same boat!
Suppose so. Hospitallers ftw. You need to fill out this form.

Forum Name:
Character Name:
House Loyality:
Will you be providing a MC Banner?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I own land IC! Not exactly a knight (was for the same order as Cymic) but am I allowed to come as well?
The nobility is only required for the jousters, if you just want to visit and see the event, it's public.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Unfortunately this isn't a perfect and morally acceptable world, afraid the fact that she is Caparii and a women would be a problem for Francis.

However, that's regarding her entering the joust, she is more then welcome to come watch.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Unfortunately this isn't a perfect and morally acceptable world, afraid the fact that she is Caparii and a women would be a problem for Francis.

However, that's regarding her entering the joust, she is more then welcome to come watch.
Glad that Human women are fine, though :p

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera

I kind of knew this was gonna happen! But I did it anyway for the chance for Sycamore to surprise the others! A female Caparii jousting would shock some. :) would have enjoyed that. But it's fine! Ill see if I have time to attend! :heart:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I kind of knew this was gonna happen! But I did it anyway for the chance for Sycamore to surprise the others! A female Caparii jousting would shock some. :) would have enjoyed that. But it's fine! Ill see if I have time to attend! :heart:
I am going to be repping the Hospitallers, cheer me on!