Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Cancelled] First Annual Grand Joust Of Avignon

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Technically speaking you're 'repping' your own Land/Order versus the Hospitallers, who don't really exist anymore~
The Hospitallers still exist .. I am technically repping my own land i suppose.
But the Hospitallers still exist. Some notable members would be Vaeril, Nikolche, Cymic, Kethron (who repped the Hospies at the Aeon cave event), Sycamore, and Snerus. Everyone has just been doing their own things. Niko to the Cavaliers, Cymic to Sangria, Kethron? Dunno. Vaeril? Dunno. Sycamore to some Caparii group, and Snerus in other things.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
snerus is a thief
nikolche is a tambry guard captain
vaeril is dead
sycamore is a woman goat and as such does not count

cymic and kethron alone does not an organization make

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
snerus is a thief
nikolche is a tambry guard captain
vaeril is dead
sycamore is a woman goat and as such does not count

cymic and kethron alone does not an organization make
To my knowledge, they never left the Order. There are others as well, such as Athryl, but it has been quiet since Archaeus was sadly off'd.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
To my knowledge, they never left the Order. There are others as well, such as Athryl, but it has been quiet since Archaeus was sadly off'd.
a thief is a member of an order that enforces justice, ok
a man who must spend every day and night in tambry is part of an order miles away, ok
a dead guy is part of an order, ok

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
a thief is a member of an order that enforces justice, ok
a man who must spend every day and night in tambry is part of an order miles away, ok
You can be a part of both, as long as you keep those separated, lol. It seems you still fail to realize people don't stay in one place 24/7, as Nikolaos can very likely be in both. Just because he is a Cavalier, doesn't mean he can't help. He doesn't spend all day in Tambry, that is apparent. The majority of his time? I'd assume so, atleast ICly. He does sleep there, after all. But if he were to sail to Grafjell, which would take some time, it shows you forgot that as well. Nikolche has been elsewhere besides X-roads & Tambry, but i can see where you are coming from, because he is a Tambry guard. As far as i know, there isn't shifts, and it is usually if they hear commotion, they help out.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
i am confused, i am thinking 1 of 3 things. :D
1. You are on vacation.
2. You just forgot to add me, and you can after school/work.
3. You live in the Appalachian mountians

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
1. You are on vacation.
Ianawesompants, be patient. We all can be busy IRL! And he already said you could go so just give Paint some time! He will get to it!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
1. You are on vacation.
Actually the Rockys; if you keep pestering me I'll have to extend the length of my trip.~

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Actually the Rockys; if you keep pestering me I'll have to extend the length of my trip.~
i wrote that last one quick because my teacher was announcing if anyone had their phone out, they would get a detention. (I am not a smarta** ;-;) but i was genuinely confused of the first 2.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Ianawesompants, be patient. We all can be busy IRL! And he already said you could go so just give Paint some time! He will get to it!
Aye chill, i was genuinely confused of what he meant, because hr said that yesterday so then i assume he forgot, which is totally okay if he did, or he is still not home, which makes me think perhaps he is on a vacation, but i had asked a 2nd time because my first thought was that he had gotten home and then forgot.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Aye chill, i was genuinely confused of what he meant, because hr said that yesterday so then i assume he forgot, which is totally okay if he did, or he is still not home, which makes me think perhaps he is on a vacation, but i had asked a 2nd time because my first thought was that he had gotten home and then forgot.
Ok! Well, sorry if I got to official! :)

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
... XD !! It is C-y-m-i-c Seymour, but forget it, thank you SO much!! :) So excited for this event!

Edit: Thinking about it for a bit and I feel like you did that on purpose, and regardless of whether it is a joke or not, that is still kinda rude. If it wasn't on purpose, my characters name was mentioned numerous times in previous posts on this thread.. Thank you for adding me, but that was kind of mean. Paint

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
... XD !! It is C-y-m-i-c Seymour, but forget it, thank you SO much!! :) So excited for this event!

Edit: Thinking about it for a bit and I feel like you did that on purpose, and regardless of whether it is a joke or not, that is still kinda rude. If it wasn't on purpose, my characters name was mentioned numerous times in previous posts on this thread.. Thank you for adding me, but that was kind of mean. Paint
If you're going to accuse me of stuff like that.. You should make sure its the truth. Because its simply not the truth, it was a spelling error, and yes, I forgot the lastname.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
If you're going to accuse me of stuff like that.. You should make sure its the truth. Because its simply not the truth, it was a spelling error, and yes, I forgot the lastname.
I mentioned it both ways, i just felt it was on purpose, but i also said if it were on accident, i mentioned the correct spelling is somewhere up there.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I mentioned it both ways, i just felt it was on purpose, but i also said if it were on accident, i mentioned the correct spelling is somewhere up there.
Aye you did, however, people make mistakes. However, I will correct the mistake as you asked, but in the future, if you have a problem with myself, take it to PMs, please.