Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Cancelled] Old Man Waves Magic Stick at Locked Door Repeatedly!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Old Man Waves Magic Stick Repeatedly at a locked Door Event!
Also known as the less impressive
Altera Alive Bastion Attempting Out of Order
Time: TBD
Date: TBD
Where: Side of a Volcano south of Arget
Rating: Probably violent as I talked to the volcano and he was quite belligerent
Type: This is a public service announcement

Stick stuff.png

“To the people of Altera and any and all invested in our struggle to find and understand the Bastions I call upon you and request your presence in Arget on <Insert IC date>. We have long since positively identified the fourth Bastion but have yet to attempt an entrance as we have been told that without three Bastion Stones the door is immune to all attempts to enter. However these attempts have been made without a mage dedicated to the more volatile arts.

I however have recently come into contact with said mage and confirmed he has magical abilities. He has requested a group of explorers to assist him as he attempts to force the fourth bastion open. Any individuals who believe they can prove of assistance are welcome to join us. We will sail south onboard the <Knock off Jax’s Luck>. It will be a short journey there and I expect no trouble in either the waters surround Arget on on land around the Bastion.

However should the mage succeed and the Bastion be forced open it will likely trigger its defenses, that we have thus far avoided for the most part. Come prepared ye brave (Stupid) and valiant warriors!

Guardian of Arget
Azure Cerridwen”

Tagging Folks who made me do this:
TheDeester

Tagging folks who are likely wanting to know:
Michcat
Eltsir
Rygan
@Staffles who gotta Dm a dude swinging a stick at the door

The above poster is placed just about everywhere. You wanna rip it down that's cool but it's still common knowledge. If you wanna say you don’t know common knowledge that's cool too but don’t expect me to region hop to RP spoonfeed it to you either. Cause I won’t.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Just a heads up this is probably going to be cancelled. I'm sorry don't blame me blame Rygan and TheDeester for having a magic duel which killed magic man who was gonna do this. I don't know full details will figure out tomorrow in RP. Anyway its kind of moot as this was made before the date for the third Bastion event was made or even indeed if the third Bastion's location was going to be found anytime soon. Now that it has been announced it seems the need for such an event is gone.

However if Rygan or Dee still want the event I don't mind hosting it. Just gotta let me know~

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
never 5get
Sorry Ximmy. :p

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Just a heads up this is probably going to be cancelled. I'm sorry don't blame me blame Rygan and TheDeester for having a magic duel which killed magic man who was gonna do this. I don't know full details will figure out tomorrow in RP. Anyway its kind of moot as this was made before the date for the third Bastion event was made or even indeed if the third Bastion's location was going to be found anytime soon. Now that it has been announced it seems the need for such an event is gone.

However if Rygan or Dee still want the event I don't mind hosting it. Just gotta let me know~
It was a non-magic vs magic duel ;^)

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Walked up looking at the dead body.

" For /fucks/ sakes, Jason, another one?!"

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Someone saw Jason iirc, but he's never met whoever it was and they've never met him.