Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Champion Games

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera

Only first Noble Born of Each Family may put forth their name to participate and win in these games, and the rare prize if you do so.
Usually the male from a Noble Family fights for the in these tournaments, and in this case, the prize for winning in the Aggressive games will be...
The Hand of Primarch Anastasia De Lavoyarde.

Throughout these games, Anastasia will be observing those contestants, with a couple other judges, interested and towards the end, will have the final decision on her future suitor.

These champion game shall be divided into two categories.
Passive & Aggressive.

Aggressive -
These games will be against other contestants, and will be physical. Blood shed and Death will possible, so contestants will need to put that variable in mind. If you partake in these events, you will have a chance at the grand prize.
These games will include:
- Jousting
- Hand to Hand Combat
- Horse Back Combat
- Wrestling

Passive -
These games will be against other contestants, and will not be physical. Blood shed and Death will not be possible for passive games. If you only undertake in passive games, there will be a reward but not for the grand, rare prize.
These games will include:
- Archery | At Target
- Archery | On Horseback
- Javelin | For distance
- Javelin | At Target
- Knife & Dagger Throwing | At Target

Time - N/A
Date - N/A
Location - Le Havre/To Be Decided
Prize for Winner of Passive Games -
(First Place) 5000 Radiants
(Second Place) 2500 Radiants
(Third Place) 1,250 Radiants

Last edited:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Those Entered The Games
The Entries will be listed here.

Listings for aggressive games

Listings for passive games

Last edited:

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Entrance
Please fill out this format for the chance to be selected*.

Name of Character -
Noble Family -
Age -
Your Choice of Games** -

* By "Selected", your character will be analyzed before you may officially enter these games.
** You may choose 3 Passive Games, and 3 Aggressive Games.

Last edited:

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Rules for the Games

Contestants must be over the age of Nineteen, and born from a Known Noble Family of the Northern Kingdoms.
Contestants must be present and participating in the games to win the prize, and have a chance at the hand of Anastasia.
Contestants that wish to partake in both passive and aggressive games shall win both the prize, and the hand of Anastasia if they succeed.
All those present must not inflict violence outside of the Aggressive games.
Contestants and All those present may not inflict violence outside of Aggressive games.
Contestants will be required to bring their own gear for both passive and aggressive games.
Exception being jousting.

More to Come.

Last edited:

samsam223

Lord of Altera
*Will somehow get into the games purely to help someone else win because badass Elrowen is badass...*

kaza125

Lord of Altera
awww yeah, this would make a good return for Marcus, doing a Barristan Selmy :D
I'll think about it.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Only first Noble Born of Each Family may put forth their name to participate and win in these games, and the rare prize if you do so.
Aw yeah.

Usually the male from a Noble Family fights for the in these tournaments, and in this case, the prize for winning in the Aggressive games will be...
The Hand of Primarch Anastasia De Lavoyarde.
god damn it just give me gold and jewels

If I appeal any time soon I'll certainly try to join this. I love tournaments. certainly not because i'm rewatching game of thrones oho

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Name of Character - Willhelm de Courtnay
Noble Family - House de Courtnay
Age - 19
Your Choice of Games** - Joust

I kinda wish I would have found out about this before, and I don't think Charlotte will be pleased when she learns of this. But OOCly I think it's gonna be fun!

You may use Le Havre. Contact me and we'll talk about our options for building arenas.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
I kinda wish I would have found out about this before, and I don't think Charlotte will be pleased when she learns of this. But OOCly I think it's gonna be fun!

You may use Le Havre. Contact me and we'll talk about our options for building arenas.
I messaged you on Skype twice but I don't think you ever got it xP

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
Name of Character - Edduard de Castille-Rhett
Noble Family - From the Union of the Castille and the Rhett.
Age - 22
Your Choice of Games:
- Javelin | For distance
- Archery | At Target

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Name of Character - Edduard de Castille-Rhett
Noble Family - From the Union of the Castille and the Rhett.
Age - 22
Your Choice of Games:
- Javelin | For distance
- Archery | At Target
uh, gonna need @BrianAT16 to give me confirmation here- there was a union?