Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Chance on Lore Item!] The Riddler's Challenge [8 Sep]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ah three people already! :O What a good news :) I'll keep building on it and I'll make sure it's done by the time the event starts :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Here's another hint for you, in the shape of a drawing on a stone wall :)
What is the message of this piece of art?
Third hint.jpg

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
as much as I'd love to participate... That's the last day of the Renaissance Fair near me and I always go with family... I'd love to hear how things went thoguh! and I wish you luck in your event going smoothly p00f!
EDIT: also, the answer to the riddle...
TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've finished the event site! :D Now to wait for word from Lannis whether or not we'll be getting special staff-made loot items :O

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
One more day until the event, and from solving the hints I think it is clear what kind of even this is:
It is a sort of dungeon event. The company descents into the depths, keeping an eye out for traps, searching for loot, solving riddles and puzzles to get further and hopefully make it to the end in one piece :)
I did my best to make the challenges as original as possible, so here's to a lot of fun tomorrow evening!

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
Your riddles are not gone get me rekt!

Was bedating whether or not I should go since I'm sick but I think I should possibly be able to attend?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello people, I've got bad news :(
I have to postpone this event. I know it's literally a last minute decision and I know you've looked forward to this.
But my 'grandpa' is in need of help in the garden, he called me especially for it, and since I'm leaving to England for half a year and do not know anything about his health condition when I get back, I really want to do this for him. So I'm very sorry, but I'll have to do that first. I cannot say when the event will take place now.
I can say this: Because we're postponing, I'll have a chance to run things by Elz and get some special lorified items with little texts when you hover over them as part of the loot!

Uhh. Do you mean five? Or are your times off by an hour? By the way, your BST/EST and AEST times don't line up.
Oh D: I'll try and fix that.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This event will be moved to the 8th of september, 22:00h BST (or is it already GMT time?)!
Will try and keep it short so it doesn't go into the other event planned on the 8th

Last edited: