Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Chance on Lore Item!] The Riddler's Challenge [8 Sep]

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
"Your riddles are not gonna get me rekt."

Count me in! Looks like I shouldn't have any problems making it to the event, but as we've all seen here, life can be unpredictable. Looks exciting though.​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This event will take place tomorrow! Prep yourselves, cause there is a chance you find a lore item in one of the loot spots!!

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
"Your riddles are not gonna get me rekt."
Will be there, either with Shrek or with Rockmeister2000

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
:0
I can juuuust make it, with only minor lateness.
Your riddles are not gonna get me rekt. No risk, no fun~

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I hope your riddles don't get me rekt but they probably will if I'm honest

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
wooo! We're gonna have a blast! The event starts 10 hours from me posting this now.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We gather for the event in 6 hours from now at the road near the Grounds of Time.
This is how to get there and what it looks like once you arrive:
upload_2017-9-8_15-2-47.png

upload_2017-9-8_15-0-34.png

D

Dark Auras

Your riddles are not gonna get me rekt.

But I'm gonna rek your riddles

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Amazing to see so many enthusiastic people! I laughed at least three times at your funny comments oh this is going to be fun!

Just a quick explanation to the redstone activation team: <applications closed btw>
SirLuamTehDoge , Narvendel , BoredBrit , TyoungBD , Kamaoe ,
You five are the only ones who will be allowed to switch levers or push buttons. This does not affect the RP however, (a.k.a. you won't be leading the party just because you have more permissions) so just keep in character as much as you can. If your character would take the lead, by all means do! ~
I'll explain how I'd like you to perform the activation: Rp it out, remember that an activation could mean the death of the entire party and if I don't notice that you emote the activation, send me a PM. PM's work cause they are purple and I'll notice them if the chat gets too busy!

I'm unsure whether I'll join as a character or as a DM, but I'm leaning towards DMing so that I can focus on all of y'all's chat :)

Also a wee bump: CyberChaosV2 you mentioned you couldn't make it on the previous date and time, can you make it on the current one? :)

HYPED! roughly 2,5 hours before we start!