Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chaos_c's Application [Approved - Tantara]

chaos_c

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Chaos_c
2. Age: 15
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: USA
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have already read it, and I agree with it all.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I feel great about a good roleplaying server, and feel it's something that needs to be done more in Minecraft. I also play Dungeons and Dragons, so I have plenty of roleplaying experience.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am an avid and spontaneous geek who loves chatting with friends on skype, playing around on minecraft, and playing game such as Bastion. I love Dungeons and dragons, which is my main source of roleplaying experience. I am here because I want a good, solid roleplaying experience, mixed with good, old fashioned minecraft survival. I would love to be part of this server because I tried The Lord of the Craft, and tried twice to put in an application, both times were rejected. I am creative and adventurous, and willing to do anything to help out my friends. I am someone who follows the rules, except for when I'm playing with my friends, in which I follow the rules most of the time. I also play, or used to play, lots of different TCG's most of which I quit or mostly quit. So, all in all, I'm a good, reliable person who loves fantasy and some geeky roleplaying.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I do lots of stuff involving houses and castles, along with a bit of redstone, but I haven't done anything too impressive that would actually benefit the server.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I can be very spontaneous at times, so I might say some slightly weird things.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, I am aware of all of this and will never use any of it.

11. How did you find out about our server? My friends, dinogirl and ihassmugface.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes I have.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
whats lord of the craft? and why are you only coming here after they rejected you twice, i dont what it is but im sure were better than them, just sayin.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Lord of the Craft is not a formal server... it's kind of a bad one. I'm on it... not good. Unless you have a lot of money and can donate a lot of money...

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I'm going to accept you :)
Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!