Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character profile of Ari Torke (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Name: Ari Torke
name/Alias: Ari
Height:6"1'
Weight:127
Hair: A soot like color
Eyes: Crimson iris with gray cornea (right eye) normal bright blue Iris (left eye)
Skin:
Identifying Marks:The black wings that are folded always on my back

Background: Ari came from a small town called Sarte,throughout his childhood his father, a very violent man, had beat his mother to the point of near death, Ari of course was forced to watch as this happened. He was terrified to find out that his father, and a group of anonymous bandits had murdered his mother when he had come back from school when he was 12. In a fit of rage and confusion he dropped his burlap sack and charged at the men, in an effortless struggle the men tossed him to the side and knocked him out,they then realized that he would be a major problem later on so they picked up Ari and carried him to a ship that was leaving port to an unknown land. When he awoke he noticed that he couldn't remember a thing but his name, and was in the hull of a ship, tired and confused he got up and went to the top of the ship. When he reached the deck, he noticed he was on a trading ship filled with fruits and vegetables heading to a place called "Port Silver". Several days and nights passed with nightmares and sickness....The boy pushed the nightmares of his mother being murdered aside as fatigue, he picked up a stray apple and took a bite, it had a sweet tangy flavor, and fell asleep shortly after. A few years later (yes it took that long to get there) from island to island port to port he wondered if he'd ever reach this place called "port silver", he was 15 now and the ship found him stowed away in the hull of the ship covered in a cloth from a nearby crate,since he had long outgrown his clothes,and had wondered why he'd been there and where he'd come from.An hour later they were astonished to hear that he could only remember his name and had no idea how he got there, Their captain, decided to ask him where he was headed, since he didn't really have a destination he said half-heartily in an accent that wasn't from their part of the world, but was vaguely familiar,"Puwert Silvaar"
the men looked at each other and said at the same time, "PORT SILVER!
they started to laugh and the captain said "Well lad! were on our way there now! we should be arriving in about 4 hours!" the boy with surprise and happiness started to cry, a few of the men put there hands on his shoulders and comforted him the best they could, one of the younger crew men said "lets get im' some clothes, he must be freezing since winter be approachin' " the captain said "aye that be true, someone find this lad some Garbs to wear!" one of the men went to the upper deck and got a thick woolen vest and a shirt and some pants Ari said "Th-ThankYew".
the next morning after a nice nights sleep he was abruptly woken by the younger crew men, he said "Wake up!, We've docked my boy!" Ari then shot up like someone had put an ice block down his pants, and said "R-Reallay?!" the crewmen nodded, with new found joy he threw on and old pair of leather boots and ran up to the deck, he was amazed at what he saw, he saw a bustling market filled with races of all types, elves, mage's, humans. Without a second thought in his head he ran down the ship onto the docks,and almost ran into a massive wall of crates, he avoided them and started walking avoided the possibility of that happening again, he then found himself at the opening of a giant gateway, Ari was speechless, again with his clumsiness he ran into a man who looked of high importance, he said, "watch were your going boy, next time you wont be so lucky, im in a good mood today so ill let it slide,he said with a wry smile", he held out a hand and helped Ari up, he said "whats your name boy i haven't seen you around here" Ari replied, "Woari Torke" in his distinct accent, the king knew then where he was from, " he said "Woari Torke...Woari Torke of the Sarte Torke family? he nodded and wondered why he knew so much of his home...
Then the Mans face went to grim stone, he said "i'm afraid to say...that town no longer exists..." Confused Ari replied, "why?!" the man said, "your father Docier (Dohch-ar) Torke, had burned it to ashes 3 years ago with a band of bandits called the "Ixen", though it was his stupid mistake....the area you lived in, was a substantial area of coal deposit, the fire then, wouldn't stop spreading, and eventually engulfed him and the Ixen." Ari astonished had asked the man his name "what is yower name?" the man replied "I am Cherbert, ruler of the kingdom of Altera!" and the man walked away....

Two years later had passed and life was well for Ari, he'd lived in a town called Stormguard but eventually fell, While living there though he had met a man by the name of Sventar Tokeq, and became close friends with him, Ari then decided to travel with him, Ari found out that Sventar was actually an Assassin, eager, Ari asked him to train as Sventar's apprentice, Sventar reluctantly agreed with Ari, and so begun his training of magick and stealth, a year had passed and Ari was now a full fledged assassin and was doing jobs for the towns people, and armies of Altera. About a year later Queen grief attacked....
it as hell, his friend and master Sventar had been missing for a year now, and the world had been wrecked, the kings desperately tried to stop the corrupter's from entering altera but failed and the world had ended....
after being attacked by the corrupter's, a scout had returned to the shelter and told the kings of a new land, the kings were ecstatic, in a hurry Cherbert made a portal to the area of this new land told of by this scout, the kings and queens of altera evacuated towns people and made it to the new lands. almost immediatly The people of altera started colonizing, Ari however was injured too severely to move from a dark alleyway, as queen griefs army of demons, who's hobby was setting up contracts with humans, passed by and a demon by the name of Kytaf had seen him and grinned a smile full of razor sharp teeth and walked over to Ari, the demon studied him and said in a tongue almost incomprehensible "DO YOU WISH TO LIVE?" Ari nodded, he had lost much blood from the wound of a imp,the demon laughed in a coarse voice, "and said almost immediatly in his face,with breath that smelled of rotten felsh and sewers, "SIGN A CONTRACT AND YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! as he started laughing, a piece of paper charred on the edges appeared from nowhere, the demon said, "NOW......SIGN........WITH YOUR BLOOD,THAT WILL SEAL YOUR CONTRACT WITH ME......." Ari dipped his finger and the pool of his blood reached over to the piece of paper and passed out before he could write his name, but his finger had made it to the paper and stamped it with the blood the demon laughed, "HAHA...HUMANS.....PATHETIC BEINGS!" the demon picked up the paper as a red mist surrounded Ari's unconscious body, yet Ari heard a distinct voice of the demon in his head. "THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN PACT.....", "HAVE FUN...FOOLISH MORTAL......", the voice then faded. Ari awoke with a sharp pain in his right eye, and noticed he was sitting in a pool of blood, yet he had no wound, then it all came back to him...The demon, the contract....
the pain got worse, Ari, who was obviously in a sever amount of pain doubled over screaming as a strange marking moved from his eye down his arm. the pain had passed but was still vaguely there, holding his arm, he walked towards the slowly closing portal, and walked through to the new lands.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Character Profile of Ari Torke
PART 2

Ari made it through the portal, and into what seemed like a mix of a hospital and a jail of some sorts, there were children who were massively affected by the corruptors sudden appearance, Many wounded Radiant soldeirs were bound in chains or bandages long wounded or had gone crazy along with most of the women and children.
There were a few un-wounded guards who were patrolling the vicinity, one of the guards saw a little girl around the age of 8 pick up a bit of splintered wood and stab a girl who was sitting next to her in her neck, just missing her jugular, the girl didn't seem to flinch, yet she had such a wound in her neck, the girl who had stabbed her was laughing manically, and was dragged out of the room. Ari confused and in pain sat down in a corner and noticed the markings on his arm were glowing with a dark haze, he ripped his sleeves off and noticed his other arm, too, was marked with them, both glowing with a dark haze, Ari looked up and noticed a large man with a hammer and a sword seemed to be made of bone was standing in front of him, staring, in his experiences in the old world, he was known as "King Steel" god of war. Ari grumpily said "what do you want?", King Steel responded, "is that anyway to talk to your superior....Daemonkin?!" Ari looked up confused and said, "Daemonkin? how am i a Daemonkin?!, im human!" King steel bent down and got to face level, "not anymore....these markings...your eye....how do you explain those?" "the only way someone can get one is if he or she made a contract with a demon!" Ari then remembered the daemon by the name of Kytaf who he had made a contract with to live..., King steel asked, "what was your contractors name?" Ari replied "his name was supposedly Kytaf" King Steel looked furious, he slammed his sword onto the ground and in a sarcastic yet serious voice, "Kytaf?!.....hah..HAHAHAHAHA!" "Kytaf is long dead....the daemon of dark magick and mysticism is long dead...i killed him with my blade...560 years ago"
at that exact moment Ari had no control over his body he started to chant a language that was long lost "wer thurkear swallows wer righteous kornari irsa ve...i relgr acht wer thurkear ekess swallow sia mamiss vur confine ve persvek whedabra zyak si nomag osvith!" King steel stared in disgust as Ari slid through a wall of darkness and into the outside world. Ari fell out onto the planes outside of the building, confused of his new found powers of the dark arts. Now as an outlaw, Ari wandered from town to town never staying long as he was now a wanted man.

A month had passed since he had seen his master, Sventar Tokeq. after 3 months he returned, though he was never the same, his skin was a sickly white, and his tone of voice wasn't as it was when he disappeared. Weeks became months and Ari and Sventar had reached a place made for outlaws called "Skull kingdom" it was ruled by a man by the name of Kitzbuhel, The dark lord of altera, knowing our backgrounds he let them in without a second thought, they'd spent a few days there so far, Sventar was leisurely doing jobs for the towns bounty hunters and thieves while Ari was coped up in the towns library studying the dark arts of summoning and the Enchanting arts of Mysticism, for a while he had summoned zombies and skeletons as practice but then he'd started summoning daemons and ghouls for spying on the jobs, in mysticism he had learnt the skills of Manipulation and hovering (not flying) which came in handy when falling from great heights.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Character Profile of Ari Torke
Part 3

Ari's time in Skull kingdom was short lived, and he had moved on looking for more arcane knowledge as Skull Kingdom had very little knowledge of the arcane. While on his travels Ari heard of a tower owned by a great wizard named "Bellon", When he had arrived he was greeted with great respect and trust, this had moved Ari to the point of living there. When Bellon had explained to Ari what he was doing with his tower, it astonished him, He said he was going to make his tower a place of learning, a tight community of wizards and apprentices. Though the tower was unfinished, it was a grand sight to see, the main hall was covered in gold and silver to make the shape of Yin and Yang, "good and evil, " when Ari was invited to live there he got straight to work, he had built the first floor of dorm rooms for the incoming students, though it was hard work, the tower was finally finished 5 months later. it was even more magnificent, Was this a place he'd finally be able to call home?

As a matter of fact it was, Ari had been living at Uthrandir for months and very close to a year, by then there were at least 10 other students there. All seeking knowledge of the arcane, and other types of knowledge. The amount of Arcane energies flowing throughout the tower was vitalizing, and it made the severe pain of the curse mark go away, to the point of almost forgetting that it was even there. Slowly but surely Ari read more and more books of magick, and alchemy. (as this was one of his interests) He became strong in magick and alchemy, though he envied Bellon for he was wise and could cast spells at an alarming rate and very strong ones as well. Days had past and Ari was busy again getting resources to help keep the tower resources at a stable rate. Ari's time in uthrandir changed him for the better, he had no longer studied the dark arts and had forgotten most of what he had learned, instead he taught himself alchemy and moved on throughout his life in the school with grace. Though, there was one dark day looming over Ari for Kytaf would make his appearance once more..... Kytaf had surfaced a few days later warning the school of queen griefs presence in Altera. though she was not tangible her being was there but nto her body. Bellon and the rest of the class as well as legion had come up with the idea of Exorcising Ari, though that thoguht was in vain due to the fact that Kytaf and Ari were one of the same being.

This is what Ari was wondering since he received his mark, "what is it really?" " Whats its purpose?" Now he knew he knew he was the vessel of a demon and accepted his fate would never be the same, he also found that, since kytaf surfaced he could take control of kytafs will and let him out and in when he pleased, he also found that kytaf has a power called "bakmada di wer ithquenti" or "Mist of the Gods" which granted the user healing abilities.
Another Year had passed at Uthrandir and Ari became Bellon's best student and Alchemyst, Ari was then promoted to Headmaster of Uthrandir and teacher of alchemy, Ari knew no better happiness since that day, he knew. He had the towers full respect and the Arch-mages as well, he would no longer be picked on about him being Demonkin.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Part 4

Blood....crimson as a rose....fell from my body as a skeleton shot my heart...i was dying and kytaf knew it.....

I was rushed to my room, blood flowing down my left arm as I held the wound, and i steadily snapped the arrow to stop the blood from flowing out, it caused an extreme pain that coursed throughout my body, i screamed...in humanly loud, something in a mix between inhuman and human...kytaf felt it too he was dying and so was I...slowly but surely i would be in the spirit void....

It was a late afternoon when the undead and hellbound beasts swarmed uthrandir, Me and Zanros were on the front line and this had been the second attack in the region. Zanros and I fought with all our might to keep our home, students, and freinds safe, from the evil warlord Halfmad....he had broken the wards near the tower and the lava that powered it poured out in an almost endless wave...the barrier keeping them out was fading...and fast....i swung my sword, in unique circular motions knowing that my life may end here, tapping into Kytaf's healing abilities gave me a temporary boost of strength and defence making me almost invincible.....but little did i know kytaf was growing weak....he was "fading" from existance. What baffles me the most is he didnt speak a word..almost as if he couldnt...thats when it happened...all almost in a blur of motion a Sharp pain shot through my body paralysing me and sending me to the ground....i looked down towards the pain...Blood....crimson as a rose....fell from my body as a skeleton shot my heart...i was dying and kytaf knew it.....

Zanros, looked down grabbed me and rushed me into my dorm room, praying to the gods that i would live...but alas i did not....Kytaf could no longer sustain himself inside of me and started to remove himself...which would then kill me and him instantaneously. I screamed in agony, and fear that I wouldn't be able to live again. Thats when the world went black and i heard Zanros screaming my name.

It was so vivid.....like a dream....i was floating above the ground of Brustenburg....watching people as they passed below, i floated down and tried to speak to someone, but to my shocking realization....they passed right through, I was a ghost, an intangible being that was forced to wander the land for all enternity...thats when a stranger came to me and said, "I can help you get back to your body,"" but it wont be easy we need to find a leygate to Uthrandir around here and get you back to your body." We searched for hours on end or what felt like hours...and with no prevail...the stranger told me he knew a spell that could take me there, but it would be risky. I did it, honest to god I did it, in a flash of white light i was back at my body, Zanros kneeling a warriors honor by my side. With a new found confidence I re-entered my body....but something was wrong...kytaf wasnt moving nor speaking.
He was in a deep sleep and even talking to him hurt....He was taking over...

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Part 5

I awoke the next morning in pain, of course, and I explained to Bellon what had happened to me during the fight.
He was astonished to find that i died, and made it back to my body in one piece.
Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months, Kytaf was still in a dormant state but he was gradually taking over as I began to forget peoples names more frequently. A few weeks after the battle I was given the small tower next to the school, a quaint place to study, i thought to myself. The days dragged on as a silverfish does on the stones of a stronghold, slow but not to fast. 6 months after the battle; I awoke one morning almost panicking because I didn't know where I was, and the curse mark was spreading farther throughout my body, a tingling darkness that was kytaf, In a matter of hours I would no longer be myself. I threw myself out of bed and climbed down to the main lobby; I was surprised to see people up and moving so early in the morning, I headed towards Alailanible, Uthrandirs cook and asked for her assistance to help "force" kytafs being onto the surface so I may keep my conscious. In about an hour we were ready, I had gotten some of the students who had free time to cast a spell for me. When they got there I explained to them what they were doing, They had to follow my words and force Kytaf out of me; The process would be extremely dangerous, and if done wrong fatal. I said "Ok! repeat after me and stay concentrated!", they all nodded in approval, I started to chant.... "mabralese scutarmi yvis strohyif vvisarg tunum"
A black-gray cocoon enveloped me as he was forced out, at the exact moment they stopped chanting the orb of mist started seeping into my skin coloring it dark gray, my eyes turned blood-red...I was Kytaf....on the outside... the spell succeeded and I was me. The threat was gone.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Part 5

It's been peaceful here at Uthrandir....the fairies were flying about the gardens with a slight touch of dew misting the morning grass in a brilliant white haze.

"Ari! are you there?!", yelled a familiar voice from my foyer. Wondering what he wanted at this early hour bothered me, so i called him up to my study, in walked Azerath Atlantes (Darkwolf). "Azerath?" I said yawning and stretching, "what is it?" He flung his bag over his shoulder to show me a harp he found on a trip to a temple on a map given to him by his father, along with a golden sword. intrigued I took hold of the sword, there was an encryption on the hilt of the blade engraved into the wood and leather handle. Kytaf knew what it said, but as im writing this I do not remember. Handing the blade back to him, he explained that there was a strange attribute to his harp, confused I took hold of the harp and played to my best content, which in honest opinion wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. The sword Glowedin the most beautiful golden light I have ever seen. It felt like it was beckoning me to wield it, so I stopped playing and handed it back to Azerath, I said, "Here you play", grabbing the sword and handing him the harp he chose a piece from his homeland, gripping the sword in my hand studying its initial reaction to the harp, that's when the harp glowed gold too along with the sword. Again i was intrigued with the reaction they both had but as I turned my head to look at him it was as if time itself had stopped! We were still moving, but i could see particles of dust floating around us, but they weren't falling, they were suspended there, in midair. I told Azerath to stop playing and he did, time resumed, I asked him, "Was this the strange attribute you were speaking of?" he nodded, "Aye, it is, my father said that my family was linked to time and is another one of Chantrazma's curses" he said. I only nodded suspicious of what was going to be happening, i could already feel a change in the winds of fate....

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Part 6

Days had passed, Azerath had come up to convincing bellon that dark's (Darkarma) tower is indeed unfinished and should be used as a music hall of sorts, and was agreed to be passed as a tower for music. I went to inspect it myself, I was amazed to see it already, done and completed. Azerath wanted to show me something so I went to the very top of the tower, only to see an altar of sorts. He said as he was building he saw a strange light appear up here and when he want to investigate he found it like so. The sword and the harp were resonating up here, I thought as I felt the sword pulsing with an unknown energy. Azerath felt it too when he had first come up here. we climbed to the very top of the tower's top floor to find a book, called "The Tome of Twilight" It was written in a language probably long forgotten. Azerath came up with the idea to sing it, I thought he was crazy, but he only said, Why else would it be up here? I reluctantly agreed seeming how it could do no harm, after all he was good with a harp as i was with my voice. We sang, the words seemingly coming out of our mouths as if they were meant to, that's when the strange things started happening, the golden lights, our transformation.....Yes we were the heirs of gods......I of Space....he of Time. Little did we know that we are destined to be the protectors of this realm from the Twilight, or as we know of it as "The End." days had past and Kytaf started acting strangly his voice fading from my mind....and my necklace was slowly turning red....again he was leaving my body, but this time....seemingly safely as if there was something protecting him from dying. The gods left me with a blessing and stored him inside me necklace, but marked me, there are now Golden runic lines and symbols on my face and head, the same with Azerath, his gift was the Eradication of Chantrazma. Aye, we are now Kings.....Princes to the Gods of Time and Space. Protectors of Altera. and the realms around it.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Part 6 2nd half (this ones meant to be short just a follow-up)

"Nothing.....nothing.....theres nothing to do!" Ari said to himself outloud while staring out a window in his tower, the days since his recent transformation set into a bore, nothing interesting, and kytaf was always echoing thorugh his head, like he was yelling through a tunnel. saying things like, Howed I get in here? and let me out! Apperently he suffered some kind of amnesia from the transfer and since he is no longer within my body, my skin is returnign back to its normal shade of a fair pale and my hair back to its original dark brown shade.

"So much going on.....in such a short time..." Ari said to himself, in all honesty I was depressed and stressed by the sudden changes in his life...you know like how you feel after a zombie pops around the corner of a cave while a skeleton hits you in the shoulder with an arrow, making you drop your sword, while a creeper creeps up on you...kinda stress...

Well, im being called by Bellon, id best get going.

Ari Torke
day: 126
hour: 12:37 AM

oh....and im short on Radiants too....

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I used to be a wizard like you, then I took a arrow to the shoulder.

(i then ripped it out and shot it back @ Cast.)

Status
Not open for further replies.