Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character profile of Ari Torke (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Part 7

More and more days passed by, Uthradnir was quiet again, no laughter of students, and no explosions of failed spells or potions. It was starting to dawn on me that less and less people were showing up lately. More so our students. Just like our ally Warstrom has, we are slowly becoming a ghost town.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a rather cold night....when I started to fade from existence. You see...I was never really part of this world, rather an enigma whom fed off of the worlds energies to keep form. Ive kept it a secret until now, as it would cause mass confusion and hatred towards me, just like my father did, thats why he beat my mother to death, of why she gave birth to a monster like me.

I needed help, and fast, my hands were already fading, so i called upon the demon Tavish's subrdinate Asilrael (however you spell it :p ) I pleaded her to sign a contract with me, so that i may become a demon, and have a source of power that was not indirect. She agreed to my terms, of being her slave, or servant in my terms; I would heed her call when she needed me, and so fourth with me. I grew black wings and my skin turned gray once again this time i was REALLY Kytaf, though we were still seperate beings, our bodies were now legitimately one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems nobody took notice to my trasformation, or if they did, didnt seem to care, im glad, i was afriad itd cause trouble.

C

Cubey

:confused:

only if you're being infest by the Nether!

Don't nerco me, if you do, Silence.... i kill you!

Status
Not open for further replies.