Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Characters Available to ROB BLINDLY

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
... Not really. I've had someone ask me recently about thievery, robbery, what have you, but they don't want the threat of meta-gaming if they ask themselves, which makes senses.
So, I've made a thread, where people can (if they consent) state that they can be robbed, and a quick summary of things they may carry on them that are not always emoted. I'll not be telling you when or where, naturally. :p This isn't a murder-consent thread, but if you wish to add that in as a side note, you can.
This means you're opening it to anyone, anywhere. You've a right to defend yourself of course. Robbers beware, you're risking yourself!
If you want to be events-only, you can make a note of it. Else its just an 'anytime' thing.

Use Alison as your format. c:

Theft Consent:

- Name: Alison Kane
- Char Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/princess-alison-kane.34866/
- Usual Inv: Various rings, a crown, money, perfumes, stiletto on her leg somewhere.
- Notes: Also if carrying a satchel, which is not often, theres journals and things too.

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
- Name: Josef Mandovi
- Char Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/dr-josef-mandovi.29810/
- Usual Inv: Satchel with basic medical supplies, potions, tools, etc. Radiants (about 1,000). Gold signet ring.
- Notes: Josef has lived far too long to meet his end by the hand of some scumbag just trying to survive the week. He will likely just hand over whatever he has. The possibility of him trying to get even with the help of some of his friends is small, but not non-existent.

- Name: Muldoon Raker
- Char Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/muldoon-duke-raker.38477/
- Usual Inv: Blackjack, flask, pocket full of sand, pair of dice. Radiants (about 30). Silver signet ring.
- Notes: He's got that look in his eyes that says he's ready to "rock and roll."

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
- Name: Jecht Seymour
- Char Profile: Here
- Usual Inv: A sweetroll.
- Notes: Prone to asking guards to find his lost sweets.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
- Name: Ronn Holztorc
- Char Profile: [X]
- Usual Inv: Various small wooden crafts and around 200 hundred radiants in his bag. A knife on his belt if you're that daring.
- Notes: He's a Knight in Plate Armor. Good Luck.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
- Name: Ronn Holztorc
- Char Profile: [X]
- Usual Inv: Various small wooden crafts and around 200 hundred radiants in his bag. A knife on his belt if you're that daring.
- Notes: He's a Knight in Plate Armor. Good Luck.
Azgir best pickpocket. He'll take Ronn's underwear before Ronn notices.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I made a google doc to easier format the people who are okay with being ROBBED BLINDLY. As more and more people declare that they're okay with it, it might be nice to have a doc to look at for ease of information. Adding yourself is fairly self explanatory. I'll leave it up to Elz if this is the way you guys want to go.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RnzTg0zsFFxdS5xCRWvxQ5fz5KhHl53wVwseozAC-Gc/edit?usp=sharing
godamnit i didnt see this : (
thankyou squid!

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
-IGN BobDdoss
-Name: Arianne Niamh
-Link to profile: Here
-Character inventory A small iron dagger, and a satchel with a few books and about 1000 rads. Also a well guarded ring or two.
- Notes: Good luck finding her.

Last edited: