Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
I never said I hate or dislike you.
Then Please Explain. Why do you seem to not like me. Saying my Application nazing mean. That i understand i was a bit mean. Then Saying I have milions of Charecters. Im very depresed That i made an Enemy.

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
Omg I will hunt you down I Have One Main charecter Not milions!!! One M-a-i-n Cha-rec-ter.One i had to change skin Aka She was always blond. She changed Clothes. One question Why do you hate me? Why? EDIT: Father? Darius Atonia Was dead before I in person Know bluebird. How Culd he be the father? Acording to our rp A father was a elf who died.
You will have to go through me first :p and besides its really awkward to rp with you because your mc keeps crashing like every couple of minutes :/ but you can be a good friend of this char if you like :D

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
You will have to go through me first :p and besides its really awkward to rp with you because your mc keeps crashing like every couple of minutes :/ but you can be a good friend of this char if you like :D
I said i had an excuse! :D I think. Uhm. *gives cokkie* You saw nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.