Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Chronicles of Tambry: The Cleansing

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
~Blood is meant to be spilled sparingly~
~For men are made to fight, to spill blood, and to leave their mark~
~That is the natural order of things~
~But for when blood is spilled to flood the streets~
~For when the rended chunks of mortal coils lie amidst oceans of that which is thicker than water~
~For when the ground beneath receives a veil, pearlescent and burgundy~
~That is when men stop, and ask~
~To what end is the fighting~
~To what end is the death~
~To what end is the blood~
~To what end - they asked~
~An answer, they will soon receive~
Any and all guards are ordered to join Captain Niko Variclav and Lieutenant Ash Greyhoof to clean up the destruction wrought by what is now labelled as, "The Cochran Massacre" and to aid those affected by the recent incident and to bury the dead.

OOC Info
Basically I need the great majority of the guard and a pantheon priest (any priest really except for Jishrim priests) to clean up the result of the latest Cochran Dogs event in Cochran and the destruction was so great that a simple RP of 3 or 4 guards is not enough for the catastrophic damage of this proportion. Prior to the clean up, there will be a staff meeting in the hall of the capitol building to address certain problems.

Classification: Moderate and Semi Private (only guards know of this clean up beforehand, but people who live in Tambry can pass by and observe the clean up since they live there)
Time: March 11th 6:00 PM EST
Place: North Cochran

Last edited:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Hmmm.... looks interesting....
Will check my schedule to see if Daisy can make it! :D
(If you are claiming I can delete if you want!)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
If you want a priest, I play a Ignis priest who would be more then willing to come and aid.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
A couple notes. Cymic basically went around collecting all the weapons, and all the bodies are set in the middle near the one big building. Cymic stayed and cleaned a bit.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
If you want a priest, I play a Ignis priest who would be more then willing to come and aid.
Sold to the gentlemen who really likes German Shepherds, I'll RP with you soon

A couple notes. Cymic basically went around collecting all the weapons, and all the bodies are set in the middle near the one big building. Cymic stayed and cleaned a bit.
We'll still need to deal with the burned buildings and bodies still need to be buried, I'll RP with to discuss what exactly happened

Will need to talk to you about this beforehand, but should be interesting!
I'll RP with you soon

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
just saying, so when you RP to clean the bodies, you will see them lined up neatly, and theDogs' wounds are fixed, and bandaged.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
There are misc bodies lined up as well, like Ordwulf (I misspelled that.) and others.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Actually, i think everyone was gone, even the DM, only a few people were there, and they were new people joining. I patched up the dead bodies (Exclusively the Dog's), and lined them up, as well as other dead bodies. (Will, Mor, Orwulf, etc. etc.). And after all that time and work, he took all the weapons he could.

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
Will and Mor were burned by Grant. Their ashes have been scattered in an undisclosed location by Niallrys.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Actually, i think everyone was gone, even the DM, only a few people were there, and they were new people joining. I patched up the dead bodies (Exclusively the Dog's), and lined them up, as well as other dead bodies. (Will, Mor, Orwulf, etc. etc.). And after all that time and work, he took all the weapons he could.
Did you confirm with the players about what each body had?

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Mor only had taters, here is what i took. I had piled together Will's arming sword (and some misc things he explained he had.) a longsword from orwulf, a bow from him, and a razor/dagger from him. I am pretty sure those are the only people that answered me when i asked who had what laying where. And that was likely the most he could carry. But to answer your question, yup! Paint

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Don't believe any of the people involved had bounties on them. And two bodies have been burned at Makeshift Pyres a few meters from where Cymic had placed them.