Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Chronicles of Tambry: The Cleansing

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I hate to be that guy, but I seriously overbooked myself for tonight, if you wish I can come at a later date?

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I hate to be that guy, but I seriously overbooked myself for tonight, if you wish I can come at a later date?
No worries, I can definitely find another date and it looks like I'll have to since barely any guards are showing up.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
Im sorry I cant make today anyway, I myself have got alot of things on at the moment with moving and selling the house and all, sorry niko

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
The event is postponed to Friday March 11th at the same 6:00 PM EST

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Argh, I have friends coming into town that day and I cannot make it. However, I don't want you to have to postpone the event again for me, I believe BrianAT16 plays a priest and I may be wrong, but I think Sizzix does as well, you can contact them, perhaps?

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Argh, I have friends coming into town that day and I cannot make it. However, I don't want you to have to postpone the event again for me, I believe BrianAT16 plays a priest and I may be wrong, but I think Sizzix does as well, you can contact them, perhaps?
Yesss- This is true if you want a Grey Lady priestess though I have to work about an hour after the event starts so I likely will not be able to make that event date/time. solus might be able to help if she is available-?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I might be available- just that my character might not be. You can still send a letter over to grafjell and see how it goes and you'll get a reply after a while. If there are other religious folks out there- feel free to help out.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Totally cool, Shalherana and Grey Lady work just as well

Yesss- This is true if you want a Grey Lady priestess though I have to work about an hour after the event starts so I likely will not be able to make that event date/time. solus might be able to help if she is available-?
I can move the event back an hour or two.

I might be available- just that my character might not be. You can still send a letter over to grafjell and see how it goes and you'll get a reply after a while. If there are other religious folks out there- feel free to help out.
Been leaning toward a Shalherana priest(ess), though Grey Lady priest(esses) might be able to deliver more poetic justice

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I have a lieutenant that will take control of the event and carry it out

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Alrighty- show goes on.*Thumbs up*
Also- *Raises candle for Niko.*

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
ETA is half an hour since there is currently one guard online, will be waiting for more to show up.