Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Citizens of Aeglironion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Yes, I'm abusing my powers a bit right here by making an announcement of it, but I'm too lazy to message all the people on my list, but those of you who have joined the city before the implementation of Towny, I need you to sign in, join the town, and all that, so I can expend the city proper.

Those of you who Don't, will find your houses gone, though your valueables will be stored in the city Vault found near the town square.

Of course by valuables I mean anything I find inside a chest in your home. Right now the only exceptions are those on the Staff who reside there, and Camo, who has posted that he is going to be without access to internet to do so. Everyone else, I haven't heard anything from you.

I'm giving you all until September 1st to get back to me. Seriously guys. You're holding up the formation of the town by not logging int/Joining the city. I can't expand to empty land for new joiners because I haven't the plots because no one CBA to join.

This makes me a sad sad Queen indeed.

At the very least, drop me a PM on the site, ok? I'm not claiming plots around houses of people who are not active, because those plots could be used for someone who IS active.

Those who are SAFE are: *'s indicate joining pending
Squeegurl
MadMonty
AlphaDragonMan1 *
camopheonyx201 *
ikbenlars*
Redarrow141*
ducati38
iAMsuperJEW

Those pending Eviction are:
bigmonsterguy
Sukura636
iAMsuperJEW
endlesscoma
darklight1

Seen them on recently? POINT THEM TO THIS THREAD!

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Didn't you see your name on the safe list? GOD. LEARN TO READ.

Hurry up and get online. I miss you. T^T

Alpha

The Watcher
But but but, there is a star on my name! THE STAR!

And sorry, I dispise suprise holidays but i got dragged away by my collar, sun burnt as hell and a sprained ankle... yay

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
The star means you're safe even if you're not registered, as I know wtf is up with you. Same for Red and Lars...

Mah poor sunburnt and sprained behbeh. xD

Garney

Legend of Altera
Many apologies, I looked when last I was on and Aeg wasn't even on the town list, so I could not join it or else I would have done so. =(

And now I'm getting the please apply to the site message when I try to login. It seems I am cursed. Perhaps a quest is in order...

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Camo, you're alright because I know your deal, the rest I haven't seen online or heard from in a while.

Garney, We just got a new server and it seems the whitelist is buggy, remind me what your full username is and I'll see that you're relisted.

Aeg didn't get added right away to Towny because I was busy with work and Alpha had intended to do it, but he was kidnapped for surprise holiday so we all kinda got screwed on that end.

Garney

Legend of Altera
Well, I can see why someone might want to kidnap Alpha *waggles eyebrows*

Full ingame is GarnetBelial. Much obliged my Queen.

Alpha

The Watcher
I worry about you two...

On that note when i do return in EXACTLY one week I will do everything nessesary to towny in order to get it up and running.

P.S Winning

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Too late. One week is WAY too long from now. I'm already spaming /town claim

:) I figured out bonus plots so it's less headache for me now... just need these silly people to log in or something.

Alpha

The Watcher
Egads... I've been replaced, excuse me while I go to my corner and get overly shakespearian

iAMsuperJEW

Lord of Altera
Squee can you add my house so it isn't destroyed, i just got into tf2 and played it like crazy, so yeah thats why i was gone, thanks :)

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
I'm not adding homes until people log in, and join Aeg. If you don't join the city, I don't protect your house. I can't collect taxes off people if you're not part of the city. =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.