Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Citizens of Aeglironion

Status
Not open for further replies.

junungi darklight

I think I might like it here
ok sorry ive been off a while in the middle of moving scored some interwebz time to check in ill sign up asap squee dont demolish my home on the hill please :) imma sign in and hope you or some one who might could vouch for me will be on lol i appoligize for my absence like i mentioned im in the middle of moving halfway across the state ill try to catch ya and sign up in towny

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
I've already taken down your house, as frankly, it didn't really fit in that well. I will reimburse you materials and give you another plot if you want. Dealing with towny, the hill was too close to the tower anyways. You've been gone over a month anyways... after that amount of time... frankly didn't think you'd be back. Odd how you magically get internet when I make a post.

Hmmm.

Anyways, I'll reimburse building stuff if you want.

junungi darklight

I think I might like it here
don't worry about the stuff its only a game. it is not odd how your post shows up and i respond. i cant play minecraft from my cell though i can check the forums from time to time. i do not know if you have ever moved but it takes time from things like playing games and it also takes time getting commodities set up like internet connections or cable. also if you were gonna demolish starting before the first you should have said so. If my home was demolished before the post then you should have maybe messaged me telling me since towny was implemented and my home did not fit your idea for a city i can understand but there was a more responsible way to handle it i was willing to rebuild it once to better suit your cities image why would i not rebuild it again. as it stands i feel a little slighted so if there was any thing too crazy valuable in any of the chests id like to have those mossy blocks or anything like that ill take unless you parted those out to those helping demolish the home im not sure what i had for valuables in my inventory or virtual chest vs in the chests in my home. As i hadn't been overly talkative with any one i didn't think my moving was relevant im not even on my own internet yet im bumming internet from a friends house so i still wont be on reliably for a few more weeks till i get settled in i apologize for any issues i caused by trying to move into your beautiful city queen squee. forgive a humble druid and arch druid of the future circle for any trespasses against you or you fellow elves and may all your future endeavors be blessed. signed with the utmost respect
junungi darklight

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
See, that's the nifty thing about being an admin, I can undo anything I actually DO on the server. So putting the house back would have been nothing more then maybe ten minutes of trouble on my end.

It would have been an act of common courtesy for you to leave us a message somewhere on the boards saying you were going to be away for two months, if not more. You said you can get on the forums from your cell phone, so really, there's no excuse other than you couldn't be bothered. I have moved multipe times, and it has never taken me two months to do all that. Then again, perhaps that's just me.

While you may feel slighted, I feel most offended. I've had multiple people join my city, only to either leave right away for no documented reason, or just never return online. While everyone elses towns have already converted to Towny, I can't, because I have residents who can't be bothered to do me the curtesy of saying "Hey, I'm moving next week, I won't be on for a while." I mean no disrespect, but on an RP server, that creates an Issue when I'm trying to set up my city, don't you think?

Why would I spend my time messaging you on the forums, when you couldn't be bothered to let us know you were going to be gone? What good would that have done, I ask?

You didn't cause issues by trying to move into the city, but your total disreguard for just about everything I asked from you from the start was where the issues lied. When I had asked you the first time to fix the house, you very nearly refused. When you did build the house again using the materials required, you made, dare I say it, rediculous additions like an indoor waterfall that cascaded down the hill and beside the walls of my Villa.

Before I removed your building, I checked your chests, and finding nothing that couldn't be easily replaced, they were removed with the rest of it.

endlesscoma

Villager
Sorry, that I was so late too reply! I've been really busy lately. I just want to make sure I get put up as a citizen.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
I cant get online to do it atm. Posting on my phone is a headache for anything more than a sentance or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.