Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Stormhold

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
This is the new post:http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/city-stormhold.12476/

Settlement Name: Stormhold

Mayor: Dracoboy2

Co-Mayors/Assistants:

Waterloo147:

BraveRubberDuck

07Jhollid

Tottiepop:

Bigeasy1998:

Tomahawk:

Current Wealth: 190,000

X:877 Y:84 Z:2335

Population: 45

Link to location on map:

Daily Tax Rate: 2.5%

Cheapest Plot Cost: Each person gets given a house, or a space to build if there are none free.

Biggest Plot Cost: An extra 16x16 plot will cost 6k - this can easily be purchased with a town donation and an assistant online.

Planned Builds:
A larger, above ground arena which will be able to host many tournaments.

A town outpost, which can act as a fort for the city. This will be a great addition to the whole town design but also great for war role-play.

A docking area which will be perfect for all kinds of role-play.

Description / Introduction:
Abel Holmi said:
The History of Stormhold:

Most cities hold most dearly their past of riches and prosperity; Stormhold can say no such thing. The City itself was founded out of ruin- refugees from their grief stricken lands in the north settled down in camps. There camp itself rested on the foothill of an ancient mountain- long since forgotten by the dwarves that had mined it. But they lived, farmed the fertile grounds and bred animals. 20 years passed, the city developed from a small tent town to a slightly larger town of building- yet primitive they were. Good times did follow yes, but this could not be said for much longer. Pirates came from the shores; orcs from the hills even men wouldn’t let the land stay free. The town, which had been ravaged, split- different factions spread throughout the surrounding areas in their foolish hope that it would be better, more peaceful maybe.

Stormhold, or what was left of it, struggled onwards. The town was no more than a sparsely populated village but the sense of pride grew in the hearts of all the townsfolk. 200 Years after its creation, Draco came to the land for he too was a refugee escaping the destruction that his homeland only now offered. With fierce determination burning in his heart he saw a future, which no man had dared to see. Could Stormhold be what he spoke to the people, a world power, a fierce enemy and prosperous ally? Of course the villagers did not know it yet, but it could and it certainly would be just what he said it could be. He united the clans of the land, for the pirates grew stronger and their threat of invasion was one that no one could ignore. Around this time the hall was built up- and a keep on the end of it. Bridges, roads, shops, markets were all constructed- all in the attempt to recreate Stormhold. But one day, the threat proved to be true and a force did come from the strange, unexplored territories of the pirate nation... Did this destroy the city? No, but it did come to the brink of destruction. Actually it could be said that it helped more than it damaged. The loyalty, which was displayed throughout that time, could never have been before Draco.
The city consists of 3 layers. The upper band is home to the great town hall/keep of the city. The middle band is home to some of the founding residents and a few major RP related buildings (the Tavern and Blacksmith are located here).
Finally the lower band, which holds the vast majority of resident housing along with the: dock, market and farm.

The town is always expanding, and i am always happy for people to design new buildings for the city.

The main design theme is:
Cobble- for 1st block layer and roofing
Wood Planks- for the majority of walls
Wood Logs (any colour) – For trimmings and support

The feature that I try to enforce is a good-looking roof; this is because the town would look nothing like the Norse architecture that is attempted in the town’s house style.

We embrace roleplay with open arms. Everyone has a role in the city and we expect that role to be involved in every roleplay event and roleplay situations (which occur quite a lot). We have a town guard, which everyone is expected to join – with rank progression available to hard workers.

Rules: 1. All builds must go with the town design scheme.
2. Basements must not be bigger than the house its beneath.
3. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
4. Griefing will be questioned, if its major then you will be banned from the server and town
5. You must maintain role-play to the best of your ability- ruining of role-play will be dealt with accordingly.
7. Don't mine on this world, use the sorrow lands for that.
8. Don't cut the trees inside the city. You must re-plant all trees that you cut down in the surrounding area, and do not ever leave floating tree tops.

Screenshots:

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
I Really like the Rp here ! just walking and randomly we are 2-3 Players on an Rp Hunt
or just Rp normaly just talking its really cool here!

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
and Last! Not every Pic is in here tho some i cant Upload

Attachments

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Storm Hold is in our Nation?! I never knew that. Well.....the more towns, the stronger our army grows....to destroy the Kings and rule Altera and kill some people who we dont like and what not blah blah blah

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
not yet, but I'm going to inquire about a railway system which connects us and fornost to Athenor and the rest of the nation.

Waterloo147

I think I might like it here
If i was to organise a tournament , either fist or swords, who would be intrested in joining?
Also would you want it to be a free tournament with no prize? or if everyone payed small or a large amound into the pot,
then 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will recieve a prize fund depending on the amount of ppl and funds collected?

Status
Not open for further replies.