Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Civilization 5 (4,3,2,1)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I do Korea, Liberty-Rationalism-Freedom with a few policies in tradition and commerce.

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
Let's see here. Morroco, Go STRAIGHT for Piety, tradition, commerce. Make sure you've got a religion built for money and spreading >:D

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I really like Wu Zetian - rush the papermaker, then focus on developing science and an army.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I played 4 with my friends for a short while...

Adam happily built away while Ben and I smashed up every faction in the American continent...
Somehow Adam still managed to destroy our combined experienced armies.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
How do I play multiplayer/online tho?
I also tried LAN with some friends, didnt work :/
Strange, me and my friends got a Hamachi lan working.
I think, like Minecraft, there is an option to allow dodgy-looking connections, right?

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Ah, we simply tried the ingame "multiplayer - LAN" settings, a hamachi server made it work for you?

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Let me try to put my issue in one simple message, this got messy :3

I have a pirated copy of Civ 5 Brave New World (I cant pay for it, all im going to say). I have not set it up with any third party software like steam and I was wondering if there is still some possible way to play either online or just LAN? You mentioned hamachi, but wont I still have to go through the ingame multiplayer thing?

By the way, I have tried to play both LAN and multiplayer, the server list is just blank :/

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Let me try to put my issue in one simple message, this got messy :3

I have a pirated copy of Civ 5 Brave New World (I cant pay for it, all im going to say). I have not set it up with any third party software like steam and I was wondering if there is still some possible way to play either online or just LAN? You mentioned hamachi, but wont I still have to go through the ingame multiplayer thing?

By the way, I have tried to play both LAN and multiplayer, the server list is just blank :/
it uses steam for most of its functions