Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Civilization V

Nyto

Legend of Altera
No offense but.. :3 ... I think the game looks ridicoulus.. I think i have Civilization 3. I hated it.. As you cant see the war, you just see some giants hitting a land.. I love Mount & Blade, as you can go in war, and actually fight yourself. Conquer land, castles, raid villages, get married etc etc..
Challenge accepted.

wolflord8

Villager
nice list of pros/cons

i mostly play as rome and try to build up my cities till i have high science and monetary power then mass produce units and take any nations close to me, its slow to get started but funny to overwhelm everyone...normally.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Giving Crusader Kings II a bash, enjoyed the demo despite myself as it's a very strange game. I was expecting it to be like Civ 5 but it's somehow got a whole mini-genre to itself!

Nyto

Legend of Altera
Giving Crusader Kings II a bash, enjoyed the demo despite myself as it's a very strange game. I was expecting it to be like Civ 5 but it's somehow got a whole mini-genre to itself!
I love those Paradox Interactive games. They are all in a genre of their own.