Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ComiclyCute's Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

ComiclyCute

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
ComiclyCute

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
U.S.A -- MST

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I have!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is taking information OOC and using it IC as an advantage. Powergaming is having knowledge OOC and is used to favor their character to have an advantage over others. In ex. : My character having medical knowledge despite not learning it properly in the server.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope!

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Currently I'm going to college for Creative Writing, with the passion to eventually become a freelance writer when I get enough experience. I normally roleplay to help with vocabulary and creativity, and it seems to be one of my favorite pastimes. Other than playing video games, I make candles because it seems to relax me, most of the time. I can name a few times where hot wax burned my hands but thankfully I've come unscarred, haha! My favorite scent is burned wood and eucalyptus, and I hang a bundle of it above my shower because the smell gets me energized to start the day. I enjoy coffee, and have a few favorite hot spots in the city I'm near that I love going to.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Yes! My friend Val_Wood referred me, who will probably be applying soon. Myself, them, and CutePonyo are all trying out this server together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name:
Cally Edwards

Character Age:

Character Race:
Southern Sangrian

Appearance:
Cally Edwards has long red hair, that is partially braided back to keep away from her face. As a Southern Sangrian Human, her skin is relatively pale but no lighter than a seashell tone. She takes comfort in light clothes, but enough to cover her body to prevent burns from the sun. Her favorite colors to wear are a light green and purple, paired with white to reflect the light. She's an average height, around 5'5, and weighing approximately 140 lbs. Her eyes are a faint green, one of her most distinguished traits.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I'm getting a skin commissioned, so can't post it here right now!

Written Test! - 350 wc
While the city of New Riseport was continuously hot all year round, The Season of Birth seemed less harsh than the other seasons. As the wind blew against the hood resting on Cally's head, her hands gripped onto the light cloth, staring up towards the sky. She'd take a deep breath as her eyes closed, enjoying the moments peace before she'd walk to the main square. The distant calls of flying birds spoke in the distance, drowning out the clash of the sea. She'd bend down, and fix her sandals before reaching for her bag to carry. Her body pressed against the door, making sure it was properly locked before setting off.
As she got closer to the center, the boastful voices of male Sangrians seemed to catch her attention for a moment. Their aggressiveness for arm wrestling was a tempting sight, a part of her considered on joining. Shaking the thought, she just watched as she continued to walk, slowing her pace only slightly. Making a silent bet in her head, and joyfully winning after the table was smashed in half and followed with a roar of laughter. Her head shook softly, chuckling before adjusting the bag on her shoulder.
Then there came her favorite part, smelling the burning of wood as the bakery was cooking for the day. As it continuously puffed out of the chimney, it filled Cal's nose with delight. She'd remind herself to stop by later and hopefully grab a loaf before they all sold out. Minima and Beverly normally enjoyed what she brought home from a day's work.
As she approached the harbor, the fishy smell became quite pungent. It wasn't pleasant, but Cal was so used to it, it didn't seem to bother her much anymore. Her attention was caught from the hectic buzzing on deck of one of the fishing boats. She'd toss her bag, greeting her familiar friends. Though before she was ready, a foreign Seaman was glancing around with a panicked look in his eyes. She'd greet him loudly, likely grabbing the attention of surrounding folk. "Star's aligned, greetings! I'm Cally!"

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Hello ComiclyCute, welcome to Hollowworld.

Your application for the most is good, however your powergaming definition isn't exactly correct. What you described was combat logging. Along with this, do note that Riseport is a sunken city in the Northern Kingdoms, though we do have a New Riseport, just a minor detail. Please redo that powergaming definition, afterwards I'll be glad to accept you :)

ComiclyCute

Villager
Hello ComiclyCute, welcome to Hollowworld.

Your application for the most is good, however your powergaming definition isn't exactly correct. What you described was combat logging. Along with this, do note that Riseport is a sunken city in the Northern Kingdoms, though we do have a New Riseport, just a minor detail. Please redo that powergaming definition, afterwards I'll be glad to accept you :)
Sure thing! I made some fixes, I hope it's good now! Thank you!

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.