Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Council Candidate] Flavius Panos

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
[THEME]

Posters are put up across Storm's Landing emblazoned with the Workers' Party Sigil

Workers' Party of Storm's Landing symbol.png

text-1649342246541.png

text-1649342331130.png

People of the Landing! The Workers' Party of Storm's Landing stands in solidarity with you!
My name is Flavius Panos, I am a member of the WPSL and I am running as a candidate for City Council.
I swear that, whether or not I am elected, I will continue to fight for the rights of the common man with all my strength!
If I am elected to council I will propose the following:

1. The Reconstruction of the Slums: No more should we tolerate the concept of "slums" in our city, for it draws unfair judgement and suffering on its inhabitants and our city.
All unused houses will renovated so that they are built out of solid materials that keep the weather out. Those who wish for their current habitation to be reconstructed will be allowed to do so- at the expense of the city coffers! And furthermore- the rent will remain the same- decent living should not be an expense, but an unalienable right!

2. Monthly Assemblies of the Proletariat: We should not claim to be a democracy if the people do not have an active hand in the legislation of their lives! Comrades, I vow to push for monthly meetings with the you- the public- so that you may make your demands and air your complaints! The Council has been elected by the public, so why should the public not be given a seat at the Council?

3. Creation of Fair Labor Laws: It is time that workers be given ownership of their labor! I vow to introduce laws that will ensure that everyone will be given a living wage, regardless of their profession! Furthermore, these laws enforce a safe and humane working environment for those in dangerous professions: mandatory breaks, paid sick & pregnancy leave, workers' compensation, and the explicit RIGHT to STRIKE unfair conditions are just some of the reforms I wish to introduce!

Comrades, we must make our city- built by the blood and toil of fellow workers- a city FOR the workers!

text-1649344091507.png

Mr.Slime Catalyst Fortune Opal

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Fresh posters are put up along with baskets filled with brass pins in the shape of anchors, hammers, scythes, as well as tiny flags that say "Proud to be a Worker!"

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
[!] New posters are put up. It seems the old man is at it again! [!]

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Vote Flavius or else I’ll actually put effort into running next time! >: )