Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

cowabunga's application [Accepted - Sodium]

Alekzander

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
cowabunga

2. Age:

3. Gender:
Male.

4. Country:
Russia.

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Absolutely great! I have been looking for a roleplay server for quite some time, but I have only encountered griefer nests.
Yes, I participated in several large outdoor roleplay events, as well as numerous tabletop games. Have GM experience as well.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Alexander, and I was born on Christmas, 1994. I am very fond of math and IT, currently attend the Moscow State University. I found out about Minecraft from a friend, and purchased it during early alpha. Most of my time in game I spend exploring the map. My favourite mod is Zeppelin, which is just perfect for that activity. I am not exactly a dedicated builder (if we're talking about legit building), and I don't have the willpower to collect enough resources for a (very) large build. I like experimenting with redstone (and related Zeppelin bugs).
I am not particularly good at PvP, but if needed I prefer being an archer.
I do not like conflict (neither online nor IRL), and prefer solving problems with original solutions. I am not a good leader, but usually am a good planner and strategist. I am lazy, easily change subject of conversation, but rather stubborn and not easily provoked. I try to make the impression of an intelligent person.

Random fact mashup: love classical music, sing in chorus, prefer Mandriva, hate unreasonable bias, study latin, have lived in the USA, code in C++, watch Castle, have never uploaded a Youtube video, have 3 broken computers, love snakes, hate when people open the window, love Frozen Synapse, work in the summer, love skiing, love swimming, do not understand sport fans, use Opera, play Progress Quest (right now), love paintings by Guardi.

Also: summer, tea, cats, Android, 7, black.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
First image: tower of the dark mage. Was built legitly with cobblestone, complete with a library/ enchantment hall, then copied to a friend's server and edited into nether bricks. The guy on top is the server admin.2012-01-19_20.46.46.png
Second image: bank, with an item exchange chamber. Non legit.2012-02-21_18.22.08.png
2012-02-21_18.22.41.png
The underworks:
2012-02-21_18.23.45.png
I am also working on an adventure map based on Colossal Cave Adventure, which is not yet in showable form.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I won't be online a lot, max 2 hrs. a day, and certainly not on weekends (with some exceptions).

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Google "Minecraft roleplay server"

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No. Not exactly right to vote before you play.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
There's no problems with the skin except for the face, which may need changing.

Also, could you add some more to part 7 please? We want to learn who you are as a person before letting you onto the server.

Alekzander

Villager
Update: created new skin and backstory.
naked.pngvest.pngcloak.pnghood.png
Ladusel, male, real age 51, visual age 27.
Mage historian, homeworld Eus. Goal: vacation/research of newly found world.
Full background - in progress.

Alekzander

Villager
Uhhh, I am not patient, not patient at all... Can't bear the wait. Can other staff members evaluate my application, or it's just Itzzaboy now?

Also, should I acknowledge the "blockiness" of the world in RP?

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Please be pacient as there are about 6 or 7 other applications every day that admins look at. Wait, and good things will come. Please also, for the "mash-up" thing? Sentences are not lists. Your far into school... I know english may not be your first language but, please.

Alekzander

Villager
There's also Question 7... New and improved. The mashup is just a fun way to post little details about my personality.

Alekzander

Villager
And YET ANOTHER day without a reply to the application.
That would be the third day since Itzzaboy has last been here.
Maybe someone else could approve it... or tell what's wrong with it... or remind Itzzaboy...

Sodium

The Lunarch
Hmm, I'm sorry about this, I'll make Itzza aware of this, but in the meantime I'm going to approve your app - Accepted.

When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found here You go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (I.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel
Welcome to Altera!