Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Crowning of Marr's New Queen

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
*Wants to come but the character most interested in this likely would be killed on sight..* xD
Suppose I will attend as Valerie. And maybe Roran.~

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
... Woop woop. Also don't forget what it says- by blood, she has every right~!
Aye. Just Like Amethyst, Sheila is an Heir to Old House Azerwind. And by Law, besides Marr's First King James Beckitt's Heirs which he had NONE other then Violet Navine Beckett-Marr which is impossible for to take the throne and if it was would be complete national suicide, all heirs from old Azerwind has stronger claim then the Rhett's or any other Noble family that may ever come to be or was in Marr. People forget that Marr formed when Arcturian Rebels merged with House Azerwind to Create House Marr.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
... Woop woop. Also don't forget what it says- by blood, she has every right~!
She did not really play any role in the Azerwind family, nor even carried the name before it got power in house Marr.

House Azerwind and Amethyst, as the official leader of Azerwind, will support this, as long as it has the peoples support. This would mean that if the majority would rebel, she would stand with the people that she loves.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
I am not playing the tear down poster game on an EVENT THREAD!!!
+Some poor soul of a Crier is standing at Crossroads announcing the news, and has a stack of posters, that some poor poor writer had to write, which he uses to tack up a new Poster every time some annoying fart comes to take it down.

+ Also Tybalt plans on checking the other posters for other extra posters attached above or beside it that degrades the one he put up, and remove them.
Will emote here the when i actually go and RP it out. And then you can assume there will be another poor soul stationed at those message boards aswell.
Is someone actually RPing as these criers?
Otherwise that's against the rules. :p

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Is someone actually RPing as these criers?
Otherwise that's against the rules. :p
*Breaks rules then and doesn't give two craps*
Really...its for an -event- thread....I couldn't care less. And I don't have time of day to put one up every two minutes ingame, and I think it's safe to say the Largest Kingdom in the South can afford a few criers.