Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dayhawk is Back <3 [Approved- solus]

Dayhawk

Legend of Altera
I'm returning but seeing as how I have no memory of my previous character or if I'm whitelisted still. I'm making this.

About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

MrBrick Ignaius (my bad forgot I changed it last week) / Jabrickceham@gmail.com

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

United States

4) Have you read our guides yet?

I have indeed. I'm returning but seeing as how I have no memory of my previous character or if I'm whitelisted still. I'm making this. I HAVE RE-READ FOR MODERATORS SAKE. :heart:

5) Introduce yourself!

HELLO ALL OF YOU~ I AM BACK~
I work at a community clubhouse as a maid/security guard/lifeguard. It's so very fun. Much sarcasims intended. :3
I am attempting to get into the Navy. Serve my country and all that jazz.
I am a large steam gamer. CSGO, Half Life, etc. I'm also very generous member of all communities I am apart of.
I LOVE RP GAMES :heart: SKYRIM, HALF-LIFE, any game that immerses me into a story.
In the real world of things I really need to be able to do 50 push ups and 50 sit ups ;-; The Navy is evil but I want the expierence it provides.
This will also allow me to improve my grammar.

6) Got any examples of your work?

Well. I was an apprentice blacksmith for about a year. So I learned a lot about that. That hasn't changed. Lately I've been enjoying some sword play as well as creative workouts. No physical examples though.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

I am a returning member. As explained through out this app.
I have had a fun time exploring the new places.

About your character
Name
: Stuart T. Garrick

Race: HUMAN

Appearance:

A young Male with a shortly trimmed beard. He has common brown hair, but has deep green iris' with a touch of amber in the middle around the pupil. He wears leather clothing that doubles as basic armor and black smithing apparel. He stands at Six foot One.

The test

The man woke in his bed to the rays of light streaming through his window. Groaning he swung his legs off the cot he called his own and pushed himself to his feet. Shambling over to the water closet attached to his room he wiped some grit off of the small mirror that his mother got for him as a present a long while ago. He took a small shaving blade and started trimming his beard. He splashed his face with water and dried it off before pulling on his trousers and a shirt. Throwing his arms out he shook his body to let the clothing settle just right and then turned to his dresser. Laying on the top was a leather curiass with matching gauntlets and greaves. He quickly put them on with a smile, he quite loved the armor he had gotten a few months ago. He had broken it in and it felt great, with little chafing. He finished tightening the buckles and made sure it wasn't loose before opening the door to his room and stepping out only to be greeted by his mother.
"Mother? Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be at your stand?" He moved around her and pulled down a wooden cup and filled it with some water from the pitcher on the counter.
"Well..." She hesitated and walked over to the small table that sat in the middle of the room. "Today's a very upsetting day for me. You know you can't just live here the rest of your life," She lifted a leather satchel from one of the chairs and set it on the table. "So I decided that it's about time for you to head out own your own. See the world, find a wife. That type of thing. I've pack all the essentials. Food, clothes and some spare Radiants."
Stuart spurts the water out of his mouth as he looks at her incredulous, "Woah woah woah. What?" He walks over to her as she holds it up for him. Lifting the flap and looking in he raises a frowns. "Why so sudden? Why now?"
"It's just that time. You're almost twenty summers. You need to get out there and make a life for yourself." The woman wrapped her arms around him in embrace, and he stood there awkwardly bending over to let her. The moment ending she pulled away and wiped away some water from her eyes. "Well then. I suppose you should be off." She shoos him out of the door, patting his back as he walks out and quietly speaks. "I know this is sudden. But you can do it. Go out an find something to do with your life. You should head to the Crossroads first. It's a good starting point and maybe you can find an apprenticeship there." She smiles as he nods and turns to the dirt road leading away from his home and starts walking away.

As a side note. Is it possible to get my character completely reset? In game name, coin, etc?

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
(Yes I totally copied this from my past App. If you want me to make a new one I will.)
I'd like you to make a new Test. Rules fluctuate and change- new Lore is added. So past members should be up to date on current happenings. You can start a new character if you like. I recommend if they've already had a good standing in the past, they have a different name and be significantly different than previous character.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
After a bit of looking through- the nickname you used is Ignis, a divine here on the server. I recommend you shorten the name to just Stuart T. Garrick. I'll also ask you to take out the backstory about Queen Grief and the portal. It's been a long, long time since then and your character wouldn't still be young. A staff also noted the location of the village was actually a Castle keep farther away, and so it's not exactly the way you remember it- so, I suggest just keep your character to recent times and tied to this world.

Also a note about blacksmithing- when starting a new character, we recommend you not be skilled in your profession right off the bat. I'd recommend you know the basics of blacksmithing and craftsmanship. You can then roleplay learning new skills and advancement in game to build character development. The same goes for experimenting with metal, etc.

Fix up the Test/Character a bit and I'll have a quick look when you're done.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.