Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dcmethne's Whitelist App -Veskper [ Accepted - Jase ]

s0apynoodles

Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
dcmethne's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: dcmethne

Country & Timezone: United States, EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when a player uses real life knowledge to fill in their rp character with something they may not know in game. Powergaming is a style of rolelaying in games in which their is a set goal in mind that many are working to acheive.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I think of myself to have a creative mindset and I'm somewhat good at improv. Some of my favorite artists or bands are Arcade Fire, Lucas Lex, Strawberry Milk Cult, and Deftones. I play the guitar, cello, drums, and also do vocals, mostly because of my crush for the last one because they're in choir. I live with my mom and 2 brothers, but visit my step mom, father, and little sister ever so often. I'm part of the LGBT community and I'm not sure if I'm able to place some qualities of that onto my character or not since the server and rp is set in the medieval renaissance time period and there's nothing mentioned of gender or sexuality in this form, but if I can that's great. There's also not a box for questions on here, but is there a list of animals or wildlife that I can find, or is it just the base minecraft mobs but adapted somewhat.

Referral: Was looking for some rp servers because lately I've been interested in a lot of theatre and acting within my school and wanted to catch up on getting into a character of mine and mastering how to be that different person so I can use it when acting if needed.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Veskper

Race: Sangrian Human

Appearance: Grey eyes, medium toned brown hair, white but far from pale, brown leather type jacket that goes down to below waist level, black pants, brown boots, long sleeved dark white button down with black buttons, hair goes to bottom of neck.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): How many weeks has it been since we departed? I don't want to go back, I don't miss it. But, it all feels so wrong. "Veskper!" Shit, what does she want now. "Hey, Elchruye. Did you need something from me?" I can't think straight, how am I even able to speak clearly. "Are you doing okay? I know that all of this has been really rough on you, but at least you're safer now. It's just me, you, and Chrymstone here." Her sky blue eyes were scattered with greys and blues, like the sea when it's stormy. "Yeah, I'm fine. But do you know when we'll get there?" Elchruye looked at me as if I were someone completely else, then laughed. "What's so funny?! Is there a fly or something in my face?" I shook my head furiously, Elchruye was still gagging her brains out across from me. "Sorry, there's not a bug, it's just- We won't be getting to the new settlement for a month or so. "What? A month? It's already been about 3 weeks on the sea and I'm starting to get sick." My vision started to blur and it felt as if I was falling for eternity. "Veskper? Wake up! Veskper!" What the hell just happened. Why can't I see anything? Wait. Why am I back at the old town. Why is my father there? Why is he looking at me like that? "Stay the fuck away from me, I won't let you hurt me again." I held my hands in front of myself as protection and started to walk towards the window, keeping my eyes on him, not turning my back. "You sure about that son? How would you be able to stop me? You clearly couldn't stop me from getting to your mother. She was such a worthless piece of shit, she couldn't do anything right, she didn't do YOU right. You weren't even ever supposed to be alive, we didn't want you." He chuckled like the smug bastard he is and unhooked his crusty rope belt, it was brown tinted with a dark purple. "I don't know you, I wish I never did. And you will never treat me the way you treated mom, because I won't let you." I jumped on top of the hay stacks and slid out the window, dodging the candle light. I did it, I escaped. Wait- wait. The blackness is back? That wasn't real, was it. "Veskper! Why won't you wake up? Please, Veskper!" Am I still on the boat? That's Elchruye's voice. "Chrymstone! Do we have any fresh water?" Chrymstone was there as well, it must've been a dream or a memory. "Yes! I'm bringing it now! It's still hot, so be careful." Elchruye dumped the pot of hot water onto my leg, and I immediately shot up, panting and eyes wide open. "What the fuck was that." I said, squinting my eyes and rubbing out the hot water that was splashed upwards. Chrymstone handed me a towel and I sat back down, staring out at the sharp, black valleys on either side of the sea, breathing in the salty, frosted air. I'm glad I left. Let's just hope that feeling lasts.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Works for me. As for your question, play the character as you see, and if the moment calls for it, feel free to comment. Avoid any rp which is a inappropriate based on the server rules, otherwise you are ok.

In terms of mundane animals- generally, anything found in the official lore section exists. Assume any mundane animal from Europe exists in the world as well but if you are really unsure about it- ask a question to the lore team via #lore-questions-and-answers channel in discord (or via a lore ticket in forums). Also check the animals found in the harvesting plugin lore as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

Last edited: