Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ddaug02 - application [Accepted - Tywin]

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
1. What is your minecraft username?
Ddaug02
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
U.S.A,
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
All ready done :)
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Indeed!
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
You see, I grew up in a small barbarian town. Full with the strongest humans around... We call it the strength of the north. I had just finished my warrior training when it happened. I don't remember much, just the blood of my father splattering on me in a effort of my safety. Well, it worked. At the price of his life.... To have killed my father these people must have been either in mass number or had strength of the gods... As I woke back up i see few survivors in my village, they say my brother has left to a new land to rebuild our culture and take vengeance on our slaughterers. I then set off on a quest to find him. I took one of our old fishing boats in a desperate attempt to cross the sea... As I paddle... and paddle... and paddle... i start to grow weak when suddenly i see a ship. Not one like I have ever seen. I screamed and yelled. I couldn't get their attention... I started seeing more ships everywhere, for some reason none came towards me. Then in a instant i realize I had been hallucinating. I then take one breath thinking it as my last and then pass out. I woke up on shore.. an unknown shore. I slowly start to survive and get rejuvenated when I see my brother... Well not my brother anymore.. He was dead. killed by the same people who almost killed the rest of my family. I am still on a path for vengeance against these unknown pillagers while striving for a new beginning. But the question still remains... why did they try to kill my family? Was it something we had? or maybe something we are...

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Well as you know I am not old enough for a job so obviously I still live with my parents. I go to a catholic school(though I am not baptized under any religion) I am running back on my football team so parts of the day i can NOT be on. also during school I devote myself to that, minecraft AFTER homework. after all its just a game. I have a sister who comes back from her collage on vacations and since my dad is from India I take occasional vacations there. I live in a large sized house in a forest-like area. I am really hoping to someday be in the navy seals for a portion of my life to serve the country and get Medicare.. Then get a family and become a radiologist. I absolutely love minecraft but nothing can get between my friends and family...

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well i was going to share some photos but the "upload a file" inst working... sorry :( but if you need some proof of my builds I will e-mail you my server IP so you can come on and see my work. (dont want to advertise my IP here)​

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Ive achieved the rank "architect" or "God of blocks" on many servers :)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes!​

11. How did you find out about our server?
MCSL​

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes!​

Last edited:

Frostyvamp

I think I might like it here
Hmm. A few words of advice for you:
1: Stories in which "Everyone in my village but me died" are frowned upon quite deeply here, as they are unoriginal and make for poor RP.​
2: This server, while medieval/fantasy in theme, shares none of the history/lore of Earth, so Romans do not exist here. The official server lore can be found in the Player's Handbook forum.​
3: Question 7 must be at least 8 sentences long. This is so the community can get to know you, so should be about you as a person, not a Minecrafter. Things you could mention are hobbies, interests, favourite books, that sort of stuff :)
Edit: There is an edit button at the bottom of all your posts, so you can add changes :p
Hope that helps, and I wish you luck in being accepted!​

bounty1663

Villager
Village slaughtered and seeking vengeance is sort of a un original thing. I have seen it many times. You might get accepted (I personally like it) but if you want too increase your chances come up with something "original" if that makes any sense. Anyways I liked it, I hope you get accepted :)

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Yeah i agree that its not original... I have a few other ideas but those are whole different stories :p

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Hello Daug, I would like to accept you, but before I do..
1. Work a bit more on number 6, but a bit more detail into your character.
2. Please add more to question number 7. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you; hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature.
Do these and I would be happy to accept you.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Tywin my edits are done.. Sorry that they aren't much, I'm on a vacation now (left today) so I had to do it with my phone which is a total hassle...

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Nice application, welcome to Altera :)

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
If you need any help with anything, that isn't covered on the ToC or the forums, don't hesitate to ask me or other admins/mods. Enjoy Altera!