Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Declined - Paint ] Narnia27's applictation

Narnia27

Legend of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Narnia27
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
united states of america

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta gaming is using outside knowledge that your character shouldn't know in rp to your advantage. Power gaming is making your character op such as *kills someone instantly*

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Tell us about yourself!
i like playing rpg games like oblivion,skyrim, and dark souls and playing magic the gathering card game.Also platformer games

8. Do you have any examples of your work?
(This question is optional! Are you an artist? A builder? A writer? If you want to show off some of your work, we'd love to see it! You can upload a file at the bottom of the page to attach some pictures if you like! If you don't have anything you want to show, that is perfectly fine. Don't worry.)

9. Did anyone refer you?
nope
About Your Character!

Character Name:
Eldrin Rotris

Character Age:

Character Race:
silver elf

Appearance:
hair color:black
eye color: blue
clothes: black coat/robe thingy with leather tunic under that with black pants

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
Eldrin Rotris is a average silver elf that doesn't bow down to the gods but still respects them. He strives for knowledge of magic except for the magic cogitation because that plays with people minds which is dishonest. now his story starts in (some city thats by the coast idk any citys currently thats common to live in for silver elves). Its finally Eldrin's 16th birthday when he finally gets to travel out and study the world of science and technology and don't forget about magic!His family gives him his farewells when Eldrin Rotris leaves town. After several weeks he reaches the inn called the honey badger. As he walks in the barkeeper says "well hello there and welcome to the honey badger what can i get for you perhaps a drink or a room?"Eldrin says in response " i would like a room and do you know of any mages that are willing to teach their magic" barkeeper says" well is costs 10 Radiants for a room" *barkeeper scratches his chin" i haven't heard of any mages around here but good luck finding one" Eldrin walks up to the counter and hands the man 10 radiants for the room *the barkeeper hands Eldrin the key to the room and says " its the first room on the left right when you walk up the stairs" Eldrin nods and heads up stairs to his room and plops onto his bed and sets his satchel on the floor next to the bed and falls asleep.The next day Eldrin left as soon as he came to find a mage after giving the room key to the barkeeper. As he was walking out he spotted a man sitting down at one of the tables with a magic staff next to him. excited edrin walks over to the man and the man looks up and says "yes?" eldrin says " do you happen to know any magics sir?" the man says " well yes i do magic of evocation to be exact let me guess you want me to teach you correct?" eldrin nods the man says " well lets get started lets head back to my house but of course you will be paying me for your lessons because magic isn't free you know " eldrin quickly checks his bag for any radiants and he spent the last ones he had on the room last night then eldrin says " will you accept labor as payment because well i am out of money currently " the man says " well yes you can do all my chores around the house for one lesson and your welcome to do it again whenever you want for another lesson by the way my name is Tarron" eldrin nods " my name is eldrin nice to meet you tarron" tarron says " well lets get going" and eldrin and tarron head out for tarrons house where ever that is.

ooc: this story doesn't ever happen and probably wont happen so this is just to show my rp knowledge and experience with roleplaying

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hey there and thanks for your interest in HollowWorld!~

I've gone over your application and I'd like to ask you fix up a few things before I can accept the application. I'd advise you go over the lore for the Silver Elves and read it over carefully, and I'd also ask you re-write your backstory with a example of your knowledge of RP with something that is canon to the character, instead of a story that wouldn't be true to them, and the last note would be just to go over the grammar of the application.

Do those, and I will have no problem going over it again, please re-apply with the changes made.

Warm Regards;
-Paint.