Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Desert Island Game

If stranded on a desert Island for 10 years, which game would you choose to take?

• Total voters

Darko

Lord of Altera
Depends, if minecraft has internet and hollow world than minecraft. If not, Skyrim.

(Fos Ro Dah!)

SwatKat

Villager
I'd have to say Skyrim, I still play Fallout 3 for hours on end since the first day I bought it in 2008. Skyrim is another masterpiece just as amazing as Fallout 3 and I'll be sure to be playing Skyrim for years to come. Minecraft is a great game, but it only goes so far by yourself that it'd just become extremely repetitive.

C

Cubey

Minecraft for desert but I dont think Skyrim have desert biomie or I haven't been to there yet.... Skyrim is very winterful but I LOVE SNOOOW mountian.

Well I love both minecraft and skyrim :/

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff

Skyrim itself does not have desert but in the Elder Scrolls lore, Elsweyr is partly desert. It has not been in any of the games yet :(
Elsweyr is where Khajiit come from... I want to see the diferent types.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
If they do make a game with Elsweyr it had better include Valenwood. It would be interesting to see what the changesw would be across borders.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Unfortunatly it would make it rather complicated given the variety of Mer and Khajiiti that would have to be included. It would be better for Bethesda to do what they have done before. One of the reasons as to why they have to be seperate is that they will have to mention the Maormer (Sea/Tropical elves) which dont really have many occurences so far. Skyrim did something similar with the Falmer.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Well we wont be going back to morrowind thats for sure...
Only Vvardenfell really appeared in Morrowind (Mournhold and acouple of other parts in expansions) and inbetween ES:Oblivion and ES:Skyrim/the books it suffered a Cataclysm. It would be intersting for them to go back to it at some point.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Yeah but the whole place is literally gone and a wasteland as the red mountain went boom boom. I don't want another fallout game.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
The southern part that borders with Black Marsh would be relativly untouched.