Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dogbew -Application [Approved - Tantara]

dogbew

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:dogbew
2. Age:15
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:United States, Kentucky

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I've tried, but it keeps 404'ing on me, but i will once it comes back up.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love RP,i feel like it gives games a little more fun, it makes them seem more real to me because i can actualy belive that i am the charecter . I've been playing RPG's my entire life, and i've taken to RP in other MMO's i've played in.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I'm dogbew, i was reccomended to this server by Kallum Par, i'm freinds of Kehza, Bode Jodel, and Phoenix_Eden, who have all been accepted to your server. My interests/hobbies includes:playing games like skyrim, and of corse Minecraft; i also enjoy drawing, with a pencil and editing softwares. I've played minecraft for about a year ago, and have gotten expecialy good at exterior desighn, while my interior desighn isn't nearly as good. I also enjoy attempting to build things with redstone, but what i build always ends up either too big to fit into what i want, or not working. I'm aware i'm no good with redstone, i've been told constantly, but it doesn't matter to me, i enjoy the mental stimulation of trying to, and eventualy making it work. I'm an active player, i have alot of free time and end up playing almost every day, and i'm easy to get along with, as long as you don't greif me or steal from me, but i know none of you will do that. I'm looking to join the server because my previous server, hosted by Kallum Par, went down, i played there for almost 7 months, and he reccomended i come play over here. I'm very excited to start playing once you accept my application!

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly, the computer that i had the pictures of what i made on other servers got a virus and was ruined, and the server i made them all on is dead now, so i have no way of getting new ones.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Theres not much else to me than what i posted in #7; I like Penguins, cake, long walks on the beaches of minecraftia, and playing with my osalot. And altho i'm young, i've been told that i'm very mature for my age .I don't curse, or intentionaly hurt anyone. I like pvp, altho i'm not so good at it. My skin is currently one of a robot, but i plan to change it to something more midevil. Not specificaly for this server, but i've wanted to have a midevil skin for a while now, and i've never had a good enough reason to get another one. I've missed the community on the Anubis Islands server, that i mentioned in #7, and i'd love to be apart of a community that respectes me as much as i respect them, and i belive that your server is just what i'm looking for.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i am, and i couldn't agree more, Those kinds of hacks, and hacks in general, ruin this game for other people by giving one person an unfait advantage over another.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I was reccomended for this server by a couple freinds, as i said in question #7, Kallum Par, and his freind Kehza.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Why Yes, i have.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading over my application! I hope you have a nice week!

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Anyways, I'm going to accept you :)
Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!

Oh, and here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54263163/Tome_of_Citizenship_1.2.pdf

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Awesome, Thanks. My computer can't open that type of file, so it might take me a while to get a program that can.