Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Doogreeb aplication [Accepted - Sodium]

Doogreeb

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Doogreeb
2. Age:

3. Gender:
Male

4. Country:
England, birmingham

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yup, i have. thought it was very good.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Played Ultima online, loved that game, may have been mainly because of the guild i was in. Also played world or warcraft, but just didnt enjoy it as much. I dont have much experiance in roleplaying myself, have done a few times but people always ruin it. Never tried to on minecraft every server iv played on was always riddled with greifers or just kids out to ruin the fun for others. So im pleased to see that it is incourged here, just hope i get accepted ;P
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My intrests include video games, i have a PS3 currently playing deus ex (sp?) human reverlution/mass effect cant wait for the next one. music, i like my metal/rock listen to split Infinity radio on itunes when ever im playing minecraft. As iv said before iv played on a lot of survers, and its always the same i build a house spend ages making it look how i want, log out, come back and somones just broken everything they can and filled it with lava! Even tried hiding my houses, build one in the crater of a mountain i found, well somone else found that mountain too...
Best one was on the last server i found a cave right deep down near the very bottum of minecraft, i had a huge farm for crops and trees, water falls, lava falls even made a small vualt out of furnices to keep my valubles safe (as furnaices couldnt be broke) well somone found that trashed the place filled it with lava then reported me to a mod that they couldnt rob me blind as i had 'secured' my chest and i got banned. little harsh i think, warning would of done.
hmmm, what else? i get on minecraft when ever im in or have a bit of spare time, cant always play as much as i would like. My work gets in the way. currently studying with traintogame to get a job in the game indestrie doing art, loving it but 3dsmax can be complicated at times lol.
think i beat the 8 sentences ;P
oh, and my name is Bob. I like Minecraft.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I would but somone covered it lava!

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Dont know anyone on server, Hope to meet you all.
Also got the name Doogreeb From Ultima online there used to be a NPC named ReebDoog (Good Beer spelt backwards i changed it a little) :D
And the skin i use on my char is a pirate.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yup and Good!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sodium

The Lunarch
Accpeted! A very nice application, good to see an enthusiastic player!
When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found here You go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (I.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel
Welcome to Altera!