Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dr_Bright's whitelist application [ Approved - Mara ]

Dr bright

Villager
Dr_Bright's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Dr_Bright_

Country & Timezone: EEST GMT+2

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using external information with in RP. Powergaming is doing rather impossible things in rather impossible ways

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am a mc roleplayer. I like to interact with people. I am very friendly and I tend to love being helpful. I am one who tries my best when not needed. and all in all, I believe I will have fun here.

Referral: No one.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Eldrin

Race: Caprii

Appearance: Eldrin is a tall, muscular Caprii with dark brown fur and piercing blue eyes. He has large, curved horns on his head and sharp hooves on his feet. He wears a simple tunic and leather pants, with a sword strapped to his belt.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

When he was 25, Eldrin’s tribe of Caprii was attacked by a group of humans who hunted them for sport. Despite their bravery, the Caprii were outnumbered and outmatched. Eldrin fought with all his might to protect his home and his people, but many of his friends and family were killed, and the tribe was destroyed.

Filled with grief and anger, Eldrin left his home to seek revenge against the hunters who had destroyed his tribe. He traveled from town to town, offering his services as a mercenary and taking on any job that would bring him closer to his goal. Along the way, he met other adventurers and joined forces with them to fight against evil. However, these alliances were often temporary, as Eldrin continued to move from place to place in pursuit of his goal.

As he traveled, Eldrin learned more about the world and its many cultures. He met people from all walks of life and learned from their experiences. He began to see that there was more to life than just revenge; there were people who needed help and causes worth fighting for.

Despite his desire for revenge, Eldrin never lost sight of what was truly important: protecting the innocent and standing up for what was right. He has a strong sense of justice and will not hesitate to stand up for what is right. His ultimate goal is to rid the world of evil and bring peace to all its inhabitants.

Eldrin’s journey has not been easy; he has faced many challenges along the way. He has had to overcome physical obstacles, such as treacherous mountain passes and raging rivers, as well as emotional challenges, such as loneliness and self-doubt. But through it all, he has remained determined and steadfast in his quest for justice.

Eldrin has also had to confront his own inner demons. He has struggled with feelings of guilt and remorse over the loss of his tribe, and has had to come to terms with the fact that he cannot change the past. But through introspection and self-reflection, he has learned to forgive himself and move forward. He is now ready for the truths of the world the pain the hardship and all that comes with he will protect him self and his allies he will do his job and work on making this world a better one, one where caprii and human can live in peace.

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
As of the current, Hollow World lore we do not have trolls as a Race/Monster. Other than that the application looks fine, I will let you know when you log into the server you will have the minimum starting stats like all new players and will need to rp to gain more experience for stats. One this is fixed I will give this application another look.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Im going to ask you to work on the backstory. Possibly look at the lore a bit more closely and give it another try at the written test.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.