Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Duckweather’s Whitelist Application [Approved - IceandFire]

Duckweather

Loyal Servant of Altera
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Cobblepotted

Country & Timezone: Central Standard Time - CST (DT)

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the act of bringing knowledge that you have OOC and applying it to situations that your character is undergoing IC. For example, a character knowing of an event despite them not being there because their player heard about it over discord. This is harmful as it allows the RP environment in these scenarios to be unbalanced and frankly unrealistic for others.

Powergaming is roleplaying with the mindset of being more powerful than others and/or maximizing your power through generally unreasonable means. This is harmful to a roleplaying community as it, like metagaming, creates an unbalanced environment and is just unfair to other players.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I have been roleplaying for approximately seven years now. I have been on forums primarily, yet Minecraft seems to be my preferred platform as of late. I started on fantasy and medieval servers and then went to alternate history and superheroes, yet I felt it would be nice to return to my roots. Outside of roleplaying, I am very into acting and I perform regularly. I am hoping to find a place within this community and I am looking forward to meeting new and interesting people.

Referral: Arget Istalri

{Character Section}
Character Name: Ryno Kercerse

Race: Caparii - Lighthoof

Appearance: Ryno stands at roughly 5 feet 8 inches, this largely impacting his weight in contrast to his otherwise slender build at somewhere around 140 lbs. His cedar colored beard dominates the lower half of his face and his eyes are light brown nearing the color of honey. His skin is a deep tan as well. His horns are subdued due to his ethnicity yet still noticeable to one of average eyesight due to his short haircut. He commonly adorns loose fitting clothing of greens and reds, the latter in respect to Sallana.

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

Ryno had never felt so alone before.

The forested town he had once referred to as his home was now barren, empty, and silent- void of any sign of the people, his family and friends, that once roamed its dusty paths. Aside from the occasional hoof print, one would almost immediately assume that no one inhabited the place.

But somebody did, a Caparii now a shell of his former self; Ryno Kercerse.

He had only planned to leave for a short period of time yet he continued forth after gaining the knowledge that everything was going smoothly back home. To be fair, at that point it was all going smoothly. His family and a travelling group of Caparii nomads had finally found a place where they could live in peace under large canopies of wood and emerald green leaves. He held little to no care for the idea of staying dormant at that point in time, much rather wishing to trek out on his lonesome.

Unfortunately, he suddenly stopped receiving letters and news from home yet he would falsely continue to assume everything was okay. He personally was holding up quite well, spending his time walking along new and exhilarating soil and rock. Weeks of silence however, soon turned into months, and the months turned into a year. Almost every day, the chances seemed like they were getting worse.

Despite continuing his travels, Ryno began to lose hope; not being able to help but fear for the worst. He soon turned back towards home yet conversely fell into a dark place. He quickly started to drink, something he had not largely done before. He consumed massive amounts of alcohol, practically whatever he could afford to get his hands on. He used it as a way to cope with all that he had lost, as a way to distract himself from his own thoughts of horror and disaster. Otherwise, it felt as though everything had been stripped from him. It felt like he had nothing left.

So, he caved in to the pressures being pushed and dragooned upon him. Crumbled down to a new and stark low. He now was nothing more than a broken shell of who he once was, a fragment of his former self. The conscience that he once heard radiating around and through his skull dimmered down to nothing more than a hushed murmur.

He was wasting himself away.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.