Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Eevacat's application [ Accepted - Jase ]

Evacat

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Eevacat

Country & Timezone: MT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using information that you gained outside of roleplay that your character would have no way of knowing to gain roleplaying advantages. Powergaming is when you make a character without flaws or avoid conflict/consequences by either writing them out or just saying no.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: My name is Eva and I am 14 years old and from Canada. I like to read and write in my free time and have participated in multiple young writers tournaments. I have roleplayed only a couple of times and my biggest problem is that I am really shy so I find it hard to find roleplays. I like to play video games occasionally but it is mostly stuff like minecraft or other games with my friends. My favorite animal is an axolotl and my favorite colour is purple.

Referral: None

{Character Section}
Character Name: Serena Mayne

Race: Human

Appearance: A small young girl with light skin and long brown hair. She has dark brown eyes and is short but quite well built for her age and size. Although she does not look like it, she is tough and resourceful. She wears a lot of dyed wool garments that are handmade by her, so they fit well. She often carries a small leather coin purse attached tightly to her waist.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
700.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Serena was born to parents who were members of a small travelling caravan of merchants. Most merchants in the caravan sold different goods not to compete with each other once they set up shop in or around a city. Serena's father was a sheepherder and would sell their wool, or her mother would make clothing out of them to be worn by the caravan or sold alongside the wool. From a very young age, Serena learnt to sheer and knit to help her parents in their business as she was to take over when she was older. Although Serena's future was set to follow her parents, she learnt many other skills from other caravan members, such as cooking or even leatherwork. Since the caravan travelled together, they all knew each other very well, and all took part in raising the children. The size of the caravan was small, with people of various ages, so the number of children Serena's age was almost none. Serena's only friend was a boy two years older than her named Arias. Arias' parents were ore miners who passed away in a cave collapse before he was even one. Although Arias did not have any jobs to follow, like Serena, he learned many possible trades that he could pursue. One of the primary parental figures in Arias' life was Serena's parents, who took a primary caregiving role for him as the two became inseparable very early in their lives. By the time Serena was four, she and Arias were already best friends and looking at where they would be together in the future. When Serena was nine, she gained quite a lot of responsibility in looking after the sheep and would often be the one to watch them as they travelled to make sure none broke free from the herd. When a sheep would break off from the rest, she and Arias would take horses to gather them up. At fifteen, she and Arias were riding behind the herd to watch them when raiders attacked the caravan. As taught, they both broke off from the others to gain a safe distance for themselves and, in doing so, lost sight of each other as well as the caravan. It was not until two days later when Serena found the others who were all safe However, almost all the goods were stolen, and many carts were destroyed. Even after a week of waiting, Arias never reunited with the caravan, however, many thought that even if he were alive, there would be little point in even looking for the caravan as it was obvious from the attack that there would be very little left. After lots of discussions, many caravan members decided that it would be best to disband and make their livings in various towns as the cost to get everything going again would be too high. Serena's parents decided to create a farm away from others so they could keep their old lifestyle as much as possible. Serena, however, wanted different and took her horse to explore the land and possibly find the whereabouts of Arias.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Lovely story! Hope that someday she will be able to reunite with Arias once again :)

I really like what you have written here, although unfortunately, it seems like you missed your power-gaming definition! So please add that in here either by editing your above post, or responding to my message here with your answer! You can find some examples of power gaming [here] if you need them! (You might need to scroll down to find them.)

Evacat

Villager
Lovely story! Hope that someday she will be able to reunite with Arias once again :)

I really like what you have written here, although unfortunately, it seems like you missed your power-gaming definition! So please add that in here either by editing your above post, or responding to my message here with your answer! You can find some examples of power gaming [here] if you need them! (You might need to scroll down to find them.)
sorry, I am guessing I forgot to copy it when I copy and pasted it all in. it have updated it to fix that problem.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.