Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Elrowen Threndir~ The Dragon Rider.

Aldion

Lord of Altera
The death of Elrowen Threndir...
A tale told of a wreckage at sea, on the 16th of Truebirth- 2260.
From the docks of the Crossroads did the shop sail, to battle against the storms that ravaged its pages- before the island he was destined to port at was reached in the days at sea- a storm swept forth in total destruction at the vulnerable ship.
The days that followed were of silence, presumed no survivors..
Believed that the body of Elrowen sank so deep, that not even the God's light could touch..

@Balatro
@Tempy_
@Curonious
@Willow
@Niah
@rimukinoki16
@Rosary_Omen
@Lady Alec
@Elz
@Tybalt
@Sankera
@Paintballz
@bettemus99
@Sizzix3507
@Exosferik
@Gaby

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(

Edit: now rain is going to be sad again

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
~'-'~ whoooo shoreless!

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
*Balatro sits on the Roof of the Brawnwall Black powder building looking out at the rough sea* Hurricane session.*He mumbles to himself like a defeated man. Only a few days back from the void and He lost someone. Maybe the winds are changing, but it seems like they continue to blow as rough as ever. The last thing he ever said to elrowen was that he failed his duty. He scolded him and left to spend his first day with his Lost daughter. Something elrowen never got to do.

Balatro cant help but blame himself... The rain Wont stop.

The damn rain never stops...

He downs the Water breathing potion, Its Fluid Filling his lungs. He will never get used to that.*

And dives into the sea.*

samsam223

Lord of Altera
*Balatro sits on the Roof of the Brawnwall Black powder building looking out at the rough sea* Hurricane session.*He mumbles to himself like a defeated man. Only a few days back from the void and He lost someone. Maybe the winds are changing, but it seems like they continue to blow as rough as ever. The last thing he ever said to elrowen was that he failed his duty. He scolded him and left to spend his first day with his Lost daughter. Something elrowen never got to do.

Balatro cant help but blame himself... The rain Wont stop.

The damn rain never stops...

He downs the Water breathing potion, Its Fluid Filling his lungs. He will never get used to that.*

And dives into the sea.*

Dude, the feels. The feels dude. You'll make me cry, don't make me cry.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Aracena: After Elrowen had tried desperately to protect her from the skittering spider form of Jishrim. She merely discarded him. Elrowen saw as she walked past... When he was poisoned, scared, sick and confused... Watched as she didn't even look down, not even acknowledging his existence. After Elrowen had tried so hard to protect her- he feels that she has wronged him.. And is torn between the Aracena he knew... And the Aracena she is now...

"....................................."

"She left you. She disgarded you... She did.. She did... She left me You are nothing but dirt under her nails.. A mindless insect under her boot.. You did nothing...
I tried, I did.. She just.. Didn't see... You didn't try hard enough, dearest. All that effort.. For nothing... All those sacrifices... For nothing... She thinks you are nothing- you are nothing... No, stop it! Leave me alone! She doesn't, she was afraid too!... And now she isn't.. And now she doesn't help you.. You are alone..."
@Niah

I want to feel bad, but that's some interesting character development. Interested to see how this goes in the future if they run into each other again.~

samsam223

Lord of Altera

I want to feel bad, but that's some interesting character development. Interested to see how this goes in the future if they run into each other again.~
Oh don't worry about that... For wherever lights burn- there is always shadow.

(El isn't too happy with her- so don't expect lovey dovey stuff. *Cackles and hides in special evil lair yes*)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh don't worry about that... For wherever lights burn- there is always shadow.

(El isn't too happy with her- so don't expect lovey dovey stuff. *Cackles and hides in special evil lair yes*)
Lovey dovey stuff? I didn't think that that had ever been in their agenda in any form. o_0