Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Entmoot

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Me bored. Me no play. Me fundraise your town with my money. In items. Which total up to about 200K. Don't spend it all on games.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
Updated. I have decided on a mode of transport, Airship. The Ents used to walk around so that is useless. Entmoot was found by Alterans using airship will be the lore solution to having an airship.

Thalion_Daugion

Loyal Servant of Altera
Am I the ONLY one who has to point this out?

Every town lore MUST fit in with the server lore.

Also Your town is from Lord Of The Rings and Lord Of The Rings Online.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
This DOES fit in with the altera lore.

My TOWN is not from LOTR only the idea of the stone is based on LOTR.

Plus you are creating a town called Rivendell so you cant really lay blame on me for getting LOTR inspration.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
as Lars said on "Jesus>religion" "Don't insult each other, its petty and unscientific" or that was the gist of it.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
so where is Entmoot going to be? (apologies if this hasn't been decided) its just I've been wandering round Mythias (sorry if miss splet) for days.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Saw the sample SP image, it's very good. Here is a thought though, how about enlarging it?
I mean Ents are large and imposing creatures as it is, not to mention the already gigantic trees already present in Altera. In the end it's up to you, but I'd suggest doubling or even tripling the size, considering the importance.

I look forward to seeing the outcome of this idea nonetheless.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Am I the ONLY one who has to point this out?

Every town lore MUST fit in with the server lore.

Also Your town is from Lord Of The Rings and Lord Of The Rings Online.
Says the person that told me that the Altera lore was just made up from LOTR? Also, if you're going to make a point, back it up with evidence. Why doesn't it fit with the lore? I can't see anything that doesn't fit. And MK, I think this town looks ace :)

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
I like how he changed the name from Rivendell to Imlasdris.
Rivendell is a direct translation or calque of the Sindarin name Imladris, both meaning "deep valley of the cleft"

Entmoot is the name for the gathering/meeting though, so you might want to come up with an enty town name.

Is this started on server yet?

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
imlasdris is a completely different town in two mayor ways: 1.I'm assitant mayor of Imlasdris, 2. Imlasdris is a teample not tree, although we did have a party tree